Sunrise Hotel
Paraiso Beach Hotel(Big Corn Island)
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Mimundo Hostel(Big Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$18
Hostelworld.com
Casa Canada(Big Corn Island)
US$115
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
La Princesa de la Isla(Big Corn Island)
US$60
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Island Roots Hostel(Big Corn Island)
  • Beachfront
Arenas Beach Hotel(Big Corn Island)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bellavista(Big Corn Island)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Morgan(Big Corn Island)
  • Beachfront
All reviewshot waterwe loved our staylittle corncasa canadasized bedrocking chairsfrench toastper nightminute walkair conditioningplace to staytvwifishowertaxiislandnicaragua
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Excellent rates and awesome service. The hotel manager was very accommodating. She brought extra towels and gave us suggestions on where to eat and what to see. The room was very clean, the shower was warm, and the location was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The lady was friendly enough, but there were a lot of interruption of both cable and electricity during my stay... Internet does not really work... The restaurant was closed... Other than that, the room was clean, with good AC (when the electricity worked!)...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Francois1532
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We just got back from staying here for 8 nights worse experience on corn island. This was our Christmas vacation. Nothing was avalaible except this place. Every hotel was booked. This place had cockroaches!!! My airline ticket was stolen from the room. The owner tried to blame it on my kids. The airlines and police all said that you needed an ID to exit the island.... Nope!!! We did not have to show ID to use our tickets when leaving. In conclusion...This lady was rude and unfriendly!! I would not recommend staying at this place.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival the owners were cordial. I specifically let them know for my work I needed Internet access in my room. They said the room in front of their offices should have wifi access. When I tested and the door was open it appeared to work. As soon as the door closed it did not. The room stank of something ( maybe mold). The room would be on par with a hotel 8 in the states. The problem is after 1 hour early in the day we decided it wasn't going to work for what we wanted. The owners appeared to be offended we wanted to change hotels and would not give us even a partial refund. I work in the service industry and thought this was odd. I would never recommend this hotel when there are many nicer places for the same or a bit more.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here in January. The owner was very friendly and knowledgable of the area. When we arrived we took a cab to her property and the cab driver over charged us. The owner over heard what we were being charged and she made him give us our money back. She definitely stands up for her guests.... We stayed upstairs in front and had a great view of the ocean. The room was clean, cool , and quiet and she was very flexible with our reservation so we corn go to little corn island for a couple days.

• Stayed: January 2013