We only stayed here one night, but the location was really great - right on the beach. You had to walk only a few short steps to get to the water, though the beach was a little rocky. The staff are really helpful and the food at the restaurant is relatively decent for such a small island. The cabins are a little on the rustic side, though they were clean. There was also no pool which was a bit of a downside for us. The price, however, compared to other nicer locations on Big Corn was a little high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paraiso offers great service in a fantastic setting right on the beach. Your private cabana is well equipped and close to restaurant and bar. Paraiso is located right on the beach and close to the village and shops. We welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Paraiso Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Club Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Resort Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Beach Hotel Corn Islands, Nicaragua - Big Corn Island