I just returned from the Corn Islands and while on Big Corn we stayed at Paraiso. The location is excellent. The staff is absolutely wonderful and Tom the owner was great. I stayed a total of 5 nights while there and could not be happier with my stay. If you are going to Big Corn you should definitely consider Paraiso. They make you feel like you are part of a family there. Alissa took us out dancing one night and Imaura took care of any and all of our needs. I wish I could go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paraiso Beach Hotel is a well known Corn Island resort, able to accommodate 40 people in 15 rooms, all decorated in traditional Nicaraguan style. They are made to make you feel right at home and all accommodations are about 70 to 120 meters from our beach. All rooms have hot water, AC, TV and super comfrotable beds. Right in front of Paraiso’s beach it’s very good snorkeling, even for beginners. The sunken ships provide shelter for many different species of reef fish. We organize regular snorkeling trips around Corn Island, to Little Corn Island or to the Pearl Keys. Yoga, cardio, fishing, golf cart tours, diving or biking are all options you might want to explore. Our on-site restaurant “The Buccaneer” offers great fresh food and lobster, shrimp or fish are of course a big part of the menu. We are looking forward to welcome you to undiscovered Corn Island! The owners, Mike and Ton ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Paraiso Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Club Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Resort Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Beach Hotel Corn Islands, Nicaragua - Big Corn Island