If you are looking for 4-star resort luxury, Corn Island is not the place for you. Rooms are simple but fine. AC, no hot water. If you are going to Corn Island to spend a lot of time in your room, Paraiso is not for you. Beach is clean, w/ shady bungalows, lounge chairs, *excellent* bar service and irreverent entertainment in the form of the local kids swimming and playing in the water. Dining: the ceviche and nachos are highly recommended. Staff is professional and helpful. Family owners are about and interested in - and responsive to - your feedback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paraiso offers great service in a fantastic setting right on the beach. Your private cabana is well equipped and close to restaurant and bar. Paraiso is located right on the beach and close to the village and shops. We welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Paraiso Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Club Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Resort Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Beach Hotel Corn Islands, Nicaragua - Big Corn Island