We stayed for a week with our two young kids (ages 5 and 10) and another family with similarly-aged kids. We had an absolutely wonderful time on LCI in general and at LCBB in particular. The location was perfect for us--far enough away from town, but within an easy 10 minute walk. The beachside location was ideal for the kids and the hammocks were ideal for us! The staff was warm and lovely--Kristine and Scott were friendly and very accomodating and Simon and Gladys provided the extra "homey" feel, giving us an immediate sense of familiarity and comfort with the island. We loved everything about LCI, but having such a place to return to home to each day was of great importance to us and really "made" the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua