All reviewsradd dealturned turtlemaster suitepina coladalittle cornplace to stayfilet mignonbest food on the islandother placesfishlittle slice of heavenyour luggageocean breezeeach mealthe entire staffbeach frontnurse sharks
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Visted for 5 days. Needed a break and got exactly what I was looking for, a mix of relaxation, snorkling, swimming, beach soccer with frineds, great food, and really great hosts. Stayed in the crusoe type bungalow, right off the beach, with a great choice fo hammocks right in front and an whole reef a few hundred yards out beyond to explore.Between the constant and welcomed breeze and the tranquil surf, I was right in my element. Met poeple from litterally all over the world who made their way to this island, and each on a friend in the making. Its amazing how a relaxing and laid back scene will bring out the best in people. Also a shout out to the staff at the beach and bungalow who made our stay even that much more enjoyable. And to Scott and Kristine, you help in getting my laptop back was amazing. And to anyone reading this, don't bring your laptop if you can help it. Doing work and hanging out in littlecorn don't mix.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank riddle0467
Reviewed 2 June 2011

We had a great experience during our stay at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB). I'm pretty confident that our accommodations were the best around, as we were able to check out some others, and many guests staying elsewhere were envious when visiting LCBB for dinner. The rooms were fresh, clean and spacious. We stayed in a two bed bungalow called "Robinson." LCBB's location right on the beach provided a wonderful breeze, and it was very easy to relax the day away in one of the hammocks swaying between the palm trees. The food and drinks were good--the frozen margaritas might just have been the best I've ever had. The Bloody Mary's were a close second. The filet mignon was the best dish on the menu. I also enjoyed the fish tacos and the snapper with green curry. Dinner's served early so be sure to get in before the kitchen closes.The owners, Scott and Kristine, were very hospitable and really care about the welfare of the island--they support the local community and environment quite a bit. I enjoyed spending time with the staff too, who were very sincere and welcoming to us, as well as being good service providers. I was sad to have to leave, and I look forward to going back to Little Corn. I would only stay at LCBB if I have the chance to go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Our visit to Little Corn was awesome. We stayed at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and we definitely felt it was the nicest accommodations on the island. Kristine and Scot, the owners, are very friendly, professional and shared helpful information/advice. Their staff make the stay exceptionally pleasant- Miss Gladys, Simon, and Nenoska make you feel like you are quite special. We ate at several restaurants on the island, but like the Turned Turtle (at LCBB) the best. Their margaritas and fish tacos are amazing. During our stay we snorkeled, deep sea fished, bone fished, kayaked around the island, and perused the trails and beaches of the island. The greatest thing about the trip was meeting all the wonderful people- from the owners, staff, islanders to other fellow travelers. We were also lucky enough to have gorgeous blue sky weather during our entire stay. If you are headed to Little Corn- Little Corn Beach and Bungalow is definitely where you want to stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2011

We stayed at Beach Bungalows in Jan and Feb. 2011 and loved it there, Scott and Kristine were very good to us and we felt so welcome and relaxed. We also admire their love and respect for animals. Also loved the emloyees and was never dissappointed in the delicious meals served in the resturant. The beautiful walk to town from Beach Bungalous is not to far and so perfect. We will always have sweet memories of our stay there. Thank you Scott and Kristine and all the accommodating employees that they have working there.
Garry and Shirley Wray
Qualicum Beach BC
Canada

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2011

Little Corn Beach and Bungalow was the highlight of my trip! It provided me with the best hammock to hang in. The bungalows are stellar and clean -- with amazing views to the beach and amazing turquoise water. The beach was only steps from our veranda -- we were able to snorkel to the reef to see sharks, sting rays and much more. For people who didn't want to do the swim a panga comes by and will drive you out for moderate charge.
The restaurant servers a great selection food and yummy drinks and the staff are allows have a smile!
Thanks for a great stay!!!
See you next year !!