We traveled to Little Corn island hoping for an experience that would feel like a true getaway from the rest of this world, and that is exactly what we got. The island is small and secluded, with no roads or motorized vehicles. It takes some time to get to, with a flight to Big Corn then a panga to the little island, then a little walk to the hotel - but the seclusion is exactly what makes this place so charming. The setting of Little Corn B&B is perfect. Cabanas are steps from the water. You can see clear out into the ocean with nothing blocking the horizon, and at nighttime you can see a gorgeous clear sky of stars. The service and upkeep at the hotel is way above and beyond. The staff clears the beach every morning, rakes the sand pathways from your cabana to the water, changes out the bucket of water in front of your cabana where you wash your feet off, and just keeps everything looking clean so you can really enjoy nature's beauty. The food was absolutely delicious, 4 amazing courses for a great price. Also, the hotel has the best cookies I've ever had in my life. There is only one thing that slightly bothered my boyfriend and I at this hotel and that was the music in the restaurant area. It was usually a playlist of American country songs, and not exactly what we wanted to be listening to while relaxing on a secluded island in Central America and staring out into the vast ocean. Nonetheless, the hotel with its location, service, and food still gets a five star rating and we can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die". Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the islands delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua