The true adventure is the boat ride to Little Corn. The walk to the hotel was great and he cool breeze the met us on east side of the island was so nice. Our room was clean and the shared bath was not a problem. Since we booked late and a private bath was not available. We were greeted with a smile by all staff. Lots of hammocks to choose from. Wish there were more lounge chairs because they were so comfortable. Meals were a treat. Our friends were in Wilson with a private bath and ocean view and they loved it.This is a very specie place and we will return.
The massage by Sarah was awesome. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die". Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the islands delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua