Our stay at LCBB was generally nice. What really struck us was how friendly the staff were and their great service. The food was very good, although a bit overloaded on butter, oil and seasonings, but it was a nice variety for such an isolated place for sure. The rooms were excellent. The property was very nice and well maintained. I appreciated how well they worked with limited resources being on this little island. We bought the RADD package but I don't think we really got our money's work from it as there were a number of factors that worked against us... the massage / yoga person (which was something we were really looking forward to) was not on the island for personal reasons so there was nothing in that area available, One of the two full days we were there was very stormy with rain downpours and thunder and wind which limited things like snorkeling and water / beach activities and then I got very sick the night we arrived and spent that whole stormy day in bed and in the bathroom, eating and drinking almost nothing! I realize that none of these things were the fault of the LCBB but we still had to pay the extra $80.00 per day while not being able to make use of it. We had one very nice day there and did get one snorkeling trip in with Elvis, which was very nice. I was really wanting to see some sharks and I did so that was fantastic!
It is quite an effort and expense to get to LCBB from the mainland, so I don't know if we would return again but I'm glad we got to experience it. It is an above average accommodation for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua