My husband and I with another couple just returned from a 7 night stay at LCBB. I was so excited to get to Little Corn, and absolutely impressed when we arrived at LCBB! Part of the fun is the journey to get there---flight to Big Corn, panga to Little Corn, and a walk through the jungle. But then you emerge on the other side of the island to the oasis of LCBB. We stayed in a Master Gulliver Suite, and they looked just as the photos described! Great accommodations, wonderful staff, and amazing food! We ate the fresh baked coconut cookies EVERY day (don't miss out on these little gems), and it's a toss up for the best breakfast between us (French toast or the giant pancake). And I have found a new love of toasted coconut, which they use on almost everything (I had to ask Scott the owner how to make it when i got home because it was so amazing). Thank you Scott and Kristine for being great host and hostess. Thanks to Tishel, Maxine, Jennifer, Angelica, Max, Billy and the entire staff for their attentiveness---they made us feel like family! The only downside on the trip----our flip flops and personal snorkeling gear was stolen off our front porch while we were over at the restaurant having dinner (less than 50 ft away). This happened on our third day, and bummed us out, but we didn't let it ruin our trip. So, when they say to not leave anything out on your porch (especially after dark), they mean it! But other than that one issue, we had the most wonderful time on LCBB and would recommend this to anyone and hope to return again someday soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua