I stayed at Little Corn B&B during the busy Easter weekend, and was amazed at the service, location, atmosphere, restaurant, and design of the bungalows and outside areas. From the moment you arrive the staff makes you feel at home, greeting you at the panga, escorting you to the the bungalows, welcoming you with a delicious pina colada, and giving you a rundown of the island and your bungalow. Everyone quickly learns your name and is there to provide whatever you made need. I can not say enough good things about how friendly the staff were!
The bungalows and surrounding areas, as well as the restaurant, were designed with such detail and consideration. It provides the ultimate atmosphere for relaxing during the day and at night. I found the Turned Turtle to be one of my favorite places to mingle with other visitors at night, and the food is top notch. The bungalows themselves are pristine and you feel good knowing how eco friendly they are. It was wonderful to have crisp white linens that smelt fresh out of the laundry. I had a minor glitch with the heater for my shower water, and within 2 hours the staff had managed to have their electrician come and fix it. I was amazed at how quickly this was done!
I highly recommend snorkeling with Elvis. We saw 5 sharks, amazing coral, and many fish.
I hope to return! While Little Corn B&B might be one of the more expensive places on the island, it is an amazing value and well worth it, and the bunkhouse bungalows offer all the perks at a very budget friendly price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua