We stayed here 5 nights and overall I would highly recommend it. The prices are a bit higher, but it is worth it. The cabin was beautiful. The location is a bit out of the way, but not too much trouble to walk into town. The food is one of the highlights...excellent dinners with lots of food. Be sure to use the lock boxes available in the room, we did have $100 stolen by one of the cleaners out of a wallet...but partially our fault for not locking it up (though it was stashed in a zipped up suitcase). The owners handled it very well though and we have no complaints overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua