“Highlight of my stay”
Review of Firefly Yoga & Massage - CLOSED

Firefly Yoga & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is an international yoga retreat and training center, born in Little Corn Island, now, traveling the globe. We are based in Santa Monica California.
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I was lucky enough to stay on the Island for a while and therefore enjoyed many yoga classes with the incredibly talented instructor, Sara. I have been doing yoga in almost every spot I have visited in the last year of travelling and firefly studio by far has the most beautiful spot, midst the jungle with sounds of the ocean in the background. Sara is a beautiful, kind person who makes a very intuitive instructor and massage therapist. She often tailored the classes to my personal physical and emotional needs. I treated myself to 2 massages - unbeatable! Super relaxing and incredibly stress-releasing.
Cannot recommend highly enough! Hope to be back soon!

1  Thank Sarah L

Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is on behalf of my good lady. I am not into yoga!

However, my lovely lady is, and she was really keen to do some yoga, being the addict that she is.

She had an excellent instructor, I think her name was Sarah.

Anyway, the word is that it was an excellent class and I met Sarah and she seemed like a very nice person.

Recommended.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My boyfriend and I had both the massage and the yoga classes. Both were amazing! Sarah who does both is a gentle soul that is very talented at both venues. The studio itself is an incredibly relaxing place, in the jungle where you can hear the birds call and the ocean in the distance. We would reccommend this to anyone who visits the island.

2  Thank Jacky K
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I stayed at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow in early June 2012, and thus, Firefly was right at my fingertips!
What a treat! Sara (the yoga instructor/massage therapist) is a wonderful yoga teacher, and for $10 a class (with punch cards and first class discounts available), it can't be beat! The setting is incredible - a beautiful screened studio where you can hear all the jungle sounds, waves, thunder, etc. I also treated myself to a massage the first night of the trip. Not only was it one of the most incredible massages of my life, but Sara also tailored my yoga classes over the next few days to areas that she had worked on during my massage. She is incredibly intuitive, and hands down, a really cool person :) I talked my traveling companions, none of whom practice regularly and one of whom had never done yoga, into doing a class with me our last night there. They all walked out saying they thoroughly enjoyed it - and Sara did a great job of creating a class for a variety of experience-levels.
I highly, highly recommend popping in if you're on Little Corn!

2  Thank Tara P