“Awesome!”
Review of Firefly Yoga & Massage - CLOSED

Firefly Yoga & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is located in the jungle, steps from the Caribbean sea, on the grounds of Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Yoga classes are 1 hour and offered daily M-Sat 8AM and 4PM, Sunday 12PM and 4PM. Individual or couples massages by appointment every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM. Firefly is a 10 minute walk from the village and is ideally situated on the beach surrounded by tropical gardens. The sound of the birds and waves are a lovely backdrop as you practice yoga, enjoy a massage, and meditate while immersed in nature.
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Get the massage and do the yoga. My wife had 2 massages and went to the yoga classes. Her words: "the best massage I have ever had."

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Harrison B

Medellin, Colombia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Highlight of my stay”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I was lucky enough to stay on the Island for a while and therefore enjoyed many yoga classes with the incredibly talented instructor, Sara. I have been doing yoga in almost every spot I have visited in the last year of travelling and firefly studio by far has the most beautiful spot, midst the jungle with sounds of the ocean in the background. Sara is a beautiful, kind person who makes a very intuitive instructor and massage therapist. She often tailored the classes to my personal physical and emotional needs. I treated myself to 2 massages - unbeatable! Super relaxing and incredibly stress-releasing.
Cannot recommend highly enough! Hope to be back soon!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sarah L
Melbourne
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Top Quality”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is on behalf of my good lady. I am not into yoga!

However, my lovely lady is, and she was really keen to do some yoga, being the addict that she is.

She had an excellent instructor, I think her name was Sarah.

Anyway, the word is that it was an excellent class and I met Sarah and she seemed like a very nice person.

Recommended.

Visited June 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wonderful massage and very relaxing place to do yoga”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My boyfriend and I had both the massage and the yoga classes. Both were amazing! Sarah who does both is a gentle soul that is very talented at both venues. The studio itself is an incredibly relaxing place, in the jungle where you can hear the birds call and the ocean in the distance. We would reccommend this to anyone who visits the island.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Jacky K
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage and yoga”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I stayed at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow in early June 2012, and thus, Firefly was right at my fingertips!
What a treat! Sara (the yoga instructor/massage therapist) is a wonderful yoga teacher, and for $10 a class (with punch cards and first class discounts available), it can't be beat! The setting is incredible - a beautiful screened studio where you can hear all the jungle sounds, waves, thunder, etc. I also treated myself to a massage the first night of the trip. Not only was it one of the most incredible massages of my life, but Sara also tailored my yoga classes over the next few days to areas that she had worked on during my massage. She is incredibly intuitive, and hands down, a really cool person :) I talked my traveling companions, none of whom practice regularly and one of whom had never done yoga, into doing a class with me our last night there. They all walked out saying they thoroughly enjoyed it - and Sara did a great job of creating a class for a variety of experience-levels.
I highly, highly recommend popping in if you're on Little Corn!

Visited June 2012