“Sara”
Review of Firefly Yoga & Massage - CLOSED

Firefly Yoga & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is located in the jungle, steps from the Caribbean sea, on the grounds of Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Yoga classes are 1 hour and offered daily M-Sat 8AM and 4PM, Sunday 12PM and 4PM. Individual or couples massages by appointment every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM. Firefly is a 10 minute walk from the village and is ideally situated on the beach surrounded by tropical gardens. The sound of the birds and waves are a lovely backdrop as you practice yoga, enjoy a massage, and meditate while immersed in nature.
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I got a massage from Sara while I was staying at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. During our seven days stay my husband and our friends got to know Sara pretty well. She is a kind and engaging person. We came to realize that she really cares.

There are newer reviews for Firefly Yoga & Massage

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Get the massage and do the yoga. My wife had 2 massages and went to the yoga classes. Her words: "the best massage I have ever had."

1  Thank Harrison B
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I was lucky enough to stay on the Island for a while and therefore enjoyed many yoga classes with the incredibly talented instructor, Sara. I have been doing yoga in almost every spot I have visited in the last year of travelling and firefly studio by far has the most beautiful spot, midst the jungle with sounds of the ocean in the background. Sara is a beautiful, kind person who makes a very intuitive instructor and massage therapist. She often tailored the classes to my personal physical and emotional needs. I treated myself to 2 massages - unbeatable! Super relaxing and incredibly stress-releasing.
Cannot recommend highly enough! Hope to be back soon!

1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This is on behalf of my good lady. I am not into yoga!

However, my lovely lady is, and she was really keen to do some yoga, being the addict that she is.

She had an excellent instructor, I think her name was Sarah.

Anyway, the word is that it was an excellent class and I met Sarah and she seemed like a very nice person.

Recommended.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My boyfriend and I had both the massage and the yoga classes. Both were amazing! Sarah who does both is a gentle soul that is very talented at both venues. The studio itself is an incredibly relaxing place, in the jungle where you can hear the birds call and the ocean in the distance. We would reccommend this to anyone who visits the island.

2  Thank Jacky K