“Fabulous experience!”

Firefly Yoga & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is located in the jungle, steps from the Caribbean sea, on the grounds of Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Yoga classes are 1 hour and offered daily M-Sat 8AM and 4PM, Sunday 12PM and 4PM. Individual or couples massages by appointment every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM. Firefly is a 10 minute walk from the village and is ideally situated on the beach surrounded by tropical gardens. The sound of the birds and waves are a lovely backdrop as you practice yoga, enjoy a massage, and meditate while immersed in nature.
Seattle
“Fabulous experience!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Daily practice in paradise w/ wonderful instructors and fabulous screened, outdoor studio. I fell in love with the bird singing as we moved into shavasana! Would go back in a minute!

Visited February 2014

Seattle
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Most Amazing Part of Our Stay on LCI”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

If you've been to Little Corn Island, you know that it is an absolutely magical place. The laid back atmosphere of the island, the gentle breezes, the friendly people - everything about it allows for one to truly escape any worries or stresses one may have back home. So, for me to assert that this yoga studio was the best part of my partner and my ten day stay on Little Corn is a hefty claim, but also a completely true one.

My partner is a fitness instructor and I am an avid runner, so we came to Little Corn with plans to do as little as possible, with a dash of body work/self care. We stumbled upon Firefly Yoga on our first day and signed up for a Restorative Yoga class that afternoon. Neither one of us practice yoga regularly at home, but we have done a bit of restorative when we find the time to make a class. First of all, the studio is amazing. It is in the jungle behind the Little Corn B&B property and has no walls, instead it is a framed structure that is screened in to prevent bugs from getting in. Great start, I must say.

Sara is also a fantastic instructor. She started practice by asking about existing injuries. My partner has a recurring issue with his piriformis, so she took special care in addressing his injury in practice the entire time we were there. Every day our 1.5 hour sessions blew by like no time had passed whatsoever. In addition to being a yoga teacher, she is also a massage practitioner/body work therapist -- this knowledge of the body certainly helps to inform her yoga practice.

We loved our daily practice with Sara and are in major withdrawl from our daily dose of yogic happiness.

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I fell in love with yoga here...”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had done yoga a bit here and there at home, mostly at gyms, but wanted to get in a good stretch and workout while vacationing so I wandered down the small path to this little slice of heaven. I totally fell in love with yoga here. Sara and Amber created the most relaxing, tranquil environment during our classes. It was innovative and fun all while connecting the mind, body, and soul (I know that sounds a little hippy dippy but I swear it's true). I traveled on to another spot after I left Little Corn and wound up showing some of their yoga moves to the woman who taught the next yoga class i took elsewhere and she loved them too. I wish Firefly Yoga was near me so I could go every day. I think I'd be a better person for it! They also do massage here and I gotta say, my husband and I had the BEST MASSAGES EVER at this place. We were massaged by a girl named Caitlin whose hands hold magic in them. Unfortunately she's from upstate NY and won't be on the island too much longer but if you get the chance, you better jump on that opportunity. However, I have full faith in the fact that Sara, the owner of this establishment, will be able to replace her with someone just as good because Sara takes great pride in the quality of her establishment. I'd pay top dollar in the states to join a place like this so I could use it regularly.

Visited January 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing teacher & Beautiful studio”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

If you are into yoga, you should definitely stop by here. I fell in love with this place and practiced here almost everyday. Sara is an amazing, loving & kind teacher who knows how to challenge every level. While I was here, Sara gave me the opportunity to teach some flow classes, out here which is absolutely thrilling when you're a travelling yoga teacher. Also her massages are to die for!

Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beach and Bungalow Beauty”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Sara besides being a great yogi is a gifted massage therapist. I would highly recommend that you include a massage in your vacation. She's a wonderful girl and her parents are super!!

Visited February 2013