“Relax In Wonderful Hands In Paradise”
Review of Firefly Yoga & Massage - CLOSED

Firefly Yoga & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is an international yoga retreat and training center, born in Little Corn Island, now, traveling the globe. We are based in Santa Monica California.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

When you come to LCI you have already gone on a journey to get here so my suggestion is to head over to Beach & Bungalow (B&B) and have the incredible massages that are on offer.

Lady Yoga (facebook her she ace) gave me a massage that after the second session saw me no longer in pain and trying to reconnect my shoulder.

Lady Yoga is a superbly talented Yogi who after we went through massages also took me through an incredible yoga routine that I now use twice a day to run along side my Kitesurfing and diving activities. All I need to say is that the mix of the two has left me a better person physically and mentally.

Lady Yoga has left the island but Kelly and Jacquie are still there to offer their awesome services.

Id also recommend staying for the $10 4 course meal for dinner, yeah you heard right.

100% suggest going here.

I would also suggest if you live in Santa Monica looking up Lady Yoga

Reviewed 30 June 2014

So relaxing...great atmosphere and super massage!!! All the trees and birds singing a great plus. Also beach is right there!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed and relaxed through a massage by Lady Yoga while I vaca'd in Little Corn recently. It was so good that I went back for a second one a few days later. I thoroughly recommend her.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Sara is a gifted healer. She appreciates how everything in the body is interconnected, listens attentively until she understands the specific issues on hand, and with this knowledge devises the most effective strategies for healing via yoga and massage. My first massage session with her was a transformative experience; when I explained the origin and evolution of my chronic pain (shoulder, arm, neck, wrist) she focused on all the areas that needed attention; soon afterwards all of the pain lifted away for the first time in years, giving me hope that healing was indeed possible. The yoga sessions Sara taught (or designed for other instructors to teach) were equally very focused on restoring balance and addressing the root causes of work and stress induced pain. I only wish I had planned my time on Little Corn on Sara's availability and am seriously considering a return visit, she is a wonderful person and a true healer.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Daily practice in paradise w/ wonderful instructors and fabulous screened, outdoor studio. I fell in love with the bird singing as we moved into shavasana! Would go back in a minute!