Hmm, what a list of problems:
1. Mouse droppings in the bathroom
2. a sink that leaked on the floor
3. abysmal construction
4. styrofoam ceilings
5. expensive for the area
6. it's a B&B, but no breakfast?!
Spend a few more bucks and go to the Los Quetzales Cabins in the woods for a truly unique stay. There are some decent places in El Bambito as well. This place was just an overpriced dump that was built on the cheap and is run on the cheap. Oh well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAS ORQUIDEAS Bed & Breakfast it's a touristic enterprise stablished in Bajo Grande, Cerro Punta, Province of Chiriqui, Republic of Panama, on January 1st 2010.Our goal it's to provide an excellent customer service to our clients, with a professional approach, along with our high quality facilities, sorrounded by a totally green environment, with bird songs, fresh weather, and the relaxing water flow sound coming from the Graille Creek on our backyard.Among our services there are: Touristic Information and Packages; Copies, Fax and Phone Call Services; Tradicional Chinese Food Restaurant and an unique experience to enjoy!Cerro Punta:Located at 2030 meters above the sea level, Cerro Punta it's the highest village in the Republic of Panama. Cerro Punta is famous for its horse farms, called "Haras Carinthia" and "Haras Cerro Punta", as well as for its strawberries, flowers and vegetables shops. Tourism in Cerro Punta it's a must for any traveller, as in this beautiful area of Chiriqui you will find hiking and birdwatching attractions, in a friendly rural and fresh environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Las Orquideas Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.