Hotel Excelsior
Riccio Hotel(La Maddalena)
US$92
US$86
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Cala Lunga(La Maddalena)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel La Conchiglia(La Maddalena)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfirst floorferry boatlovely townoff seasoneasy locationbreakfast buffetopposite the ferry terminalfree car park oppositeslow internetthe air conditioningwould stay here againfresh fruitcomfortable bedcouldn't do enoughexcellent hotelevery morningmain town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Very good hotel to discover Maddalena island, good parking, beautiful room, in town close to all the restaurant. good buffet breakfast. staff very pleasant!!!
Great quality priced hotel!!! don't hesitate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was a lovely family run hotel on the island. The breakfast was great, the room and facilities were superior. Free wi-fi in the rooms. The staff was extremely helpful and spoke good english. The hotel had everything we were looking for: central location, breakfast buffet, clean room, friendly service, at a reasonable price. The reviews are accurate. This is a really good choice. Ferry terminal is right across the street, yet quiet at night. If you are lucky enough to get a full moon when you are there, head to the rooftop lounge - it's a great place for a photo! If I return to La Madalena, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The staff in this hotel are exceptional - they couldn't do enough for me! Let me explain - I had been planning to propose to my girlfriend when we got to La Maddalena but I didn't know the island or the nice areas. I emailed the hotel over the weeks leading up to the holiday and received a dozen thoughtful emails from the staff helping me out. They ended up booking us a very romantic boat trip for two which was absolutely perfect (also helped that she said yes!). I'd recommend the hotel to any couple looking for a bit of romantic flair to their holiday 10/10

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We spent 2 nights at the Excelsior and were very impressed with the friendly staff who went the extra mile to make our stay a memorable one. A special thanks to the receptionists who helped us print off our Easy Jet boarding passes which ended up being quite a mission. Comfortable rooms with all mod-cons and everything in working order. The hotel could not be better situated, being close to the old town, restaurants and the harbour. Thank you Hotel Excelsior and your exceptionally friendly staff for a wonderful stay. 5 star service from a 4 star hotel who charge 3 star prices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great room, very good location, walking distance to all restaurants. Free parking around the hotel. wireless slow but remember this is a island. The breakfast have great coffee but need to change sometimes after few days start to be borring
I would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple