“OK”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2013

ok but nothing special - maybe the price!! not the cheapest..

Nice fish, a good view, and hansome waiter! ;)

There are newer reviews for La Terrazza

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We ate here twice as a family of three and felt welcomed each time. We felt we had a personal service and the food was excellent although when my wife ordered the same dish I had the first time round she had a totally different meal(?).
It is quite expensive and as you are in effect sitting in open space it can get hot, but the waiters and waitresses welcomed us and were very good with us although not 'in your face' all the time. Staff were very helpful with translation and description of the menu and we enjoyed being there. It was one of our favourite places to eat in La Maddalena.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

It´s ok, not awesome but not bad either. Decent food, staff was a little bit stressed and not overly friendly. Didn´t wait to long for a table nor for our food.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Book the table at 8.30 for me and my fiancé, staff very kind, we had mussels (so tasty!) as starter and I had a Sea bass with potatoes and olives and my fiancé had king prawns. Very good experience, we will defenatly go back if we will be around La Maddena again.!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I ran by the restaurant around 6:30 pm and saw the owner sitting out front. I reserved for 8. And asked for one of the two tables sitting out on the steps with a full view of the marina. The waitress spoke perfect English, was kind and helpful, suggesting a Vermentino wine that was quite affordable. The mussels special was absolutely delicious and the gnocchi with seafood sauce was not my favorite but my husband (French) liked it a lot. In back of us was an outdoor wine bar on the steps mounting up the hill where people sat with little tables and the music was mellow and hip. The service was great and we went the next evening as well.