“Life changing gelato.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sardinia,Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Life changing gelato.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I never had anything like and never will. I lived there for 3 summers and ate it everyday they were open (closes in late Sept) they were good to my children and so nice to the American Navy families! Spoke English and Spanish. Amazing flavors and will pack it to go with cones to make at home! Love it and miss it everyday! When I go back someday I'm heading straight for Gelatissimo!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank AmericaninItaly

• Czech first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“best ice cream I've tasted in a very long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I came to La Maddalena in August to visit a friend of mine. He told me this is the place most of the locals go to buy their ice cream from. As I found out there is a good reason for that. The ice cream was delicious and the staff who worked there was lovely. There was always a long line when I was there but luckily it always went very quick.

Visited August 2013