“Great dinner”
Review of Prezzo Stowmarket

Prezzo Stowmarket
Ranked #30 of 57 Restaurants in Stowmarket
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came in for a spontaneous dinner with my partner. From the very beginning there was nothing i could fault. Attentive and friendly staff, good timing between courses and nice atmosphere. Will definitely return soon! Thank you for a wonderful time!

1  Thank Marius G

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ania,was a very good host, meal and dessert was delicious! Happy, nice and warm atmosphere, felt comfortable & welcome! Thank you Ania for taking care of us, will defiantly be back! Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with my family, sat outside in the garden. Great food and very friendly staff.Would recommend to friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, lovely food.
A nice business lunch we had today.
Waitress was nice and helpful, the food we ordered were nice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sat in the garden area to take advantage of the heatwave and it was really lovely.

The starters were great, I had the giant meatballs and my friend had the bruschetta.

The main courses were not so good, particularly the sea bass which had been pan fried to the point that it had totally dried out and was flavourless. My friends salad was “ok”.

We were having a quick dinner as otherwise I would have sent the fish back, so to be fair to the team there I didn’t raise it with them to rectify, but it was a shame it was so poorly done in the first place.

The service was good and the main course hasn’t put me off returning.