Went with friends on busy Sunday lunchtime - hadn't booked but didn't have to wait long for a table on the bar lounge area. We had to wait a while for food but it well worth the wait. Delivered on hot plates we had a vegetarian dish a fish dish & my toad in the hole was divine - rich comforting & moreish. There was no way we could face pudding but there was a wide choice & the pick & mix cheese board also looked good. A great find & will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, drink, dine and stay in a delightful Inn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Tempest Arms Hotel Elslack
- Tempest Arms Skipton
- Tempest Arms Hotel Skipton
- The Tempest Arms Skipton/Elslack