Food and restaurant staff cannot be faulted. However, double room number 9 appeared dated, not 100% clean, noisy and very uncomfortable bed that sagged in the middle. No double glazing which is needed as room overlooks noisy bins and glass disposal area and near a busy road. T.Vs on wall but no sound proofing so can hear neighbours tv as much as your own. Bed was very uncomfortable as mattress so soft two people just roll to the middle. When paying next morning we mentioned how soft and uncomfortable the bed was and no apology at all was made, in fact receptionist said nothing at all! Very disappointing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, drink, dine and stay in a delightful Inn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Tempest Arms Hotel Elslack
- Tempest Arms Skipton
- Tempest Arms Hotel Skipton
- The Tempest Arms Skipton/Elslack