Al Manshar Rotana Hotel
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$278
US$180
Agoda.com
US$209
  • Room Service
Safir Airport Hotel(Kuwait City)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsal manshar rotanabusiness tripkuwait citygreat hotelbusiness hotelrooftop poolexcellent servicesea viewrooms are cleanindustrial areashopping mallnice locationchecking intop floorpleasant stayenjoyed my staylook forward
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Have stayed here when it first opened and have just returned this past week, good to see it has been well kept up and now even comes with free wireless. Keep up the good service

• Stayed: November 2011
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2011

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

I really appreciate the time you've taken to share your review.

It brings me much pleasure to have you back once again where you were able to experience our added services.

Our aim is to be able to provide our valued guests with utmost satisfaction, whilst maintaining the Rotana standards.

Looking forward to your future visits with us when travelling brings you to Kuwait!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Considering the isolated location this hotel is a great place for a crew rest.
Clean, modern, comfortable, quiet rooms.
Great WiFi access free throughout and efficient staff.
Wonderful buffet.
Easy walk to adjoining mall and shopping centre on the water's edge with a well equipped supermarket selling some hard to find USA & European items.
All rooms face the Gulf and not the refinery behind !
Splendid roof top pool and gym.

Room Tip: Choice of Smoking floors if required. Good security. Good cable TV to compesate for lack of alcohol in this region !
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jetset737
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

It was a great pleasure having you staying with us .The management of Al Manshar Rotana takes this opportunity to thank you for the encouraging comments on our staff, rooms, TV and facilities.

We appreciate all our guest feedback as it is only through your comments we can strive to serve you better. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

Great hotel if you are in Kuwait for work. Huge room with oversized bathroom which was little over the top but as the room was being paid for I didnt mind. Excellent service. A little expensive for a vacation hotel

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2011

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Thank you for sharing your comments on your experience with us. I am glad to know that we were able to provide you with the service you deserve.

We look forward to your future visits and in return we promise treasured moments with us.

Thank you for choosing Al Manshar Rotana.

Reviewed 6 October 2011

My first trip to Kuwait and I was quite pleased that I was booked into the Rotana at first but there are one or two things I discovered later in the week that kinda spoiled my first impression.

This was mainly due to the running water noise I could behind the wall of a night time - perhaps something to do with the AC and also my fault in part as I never raised the issue with the management there.

The other thing that really annoyed me was the majorly overpriced buffet in the only restuarant in the hotel. I forked out 29KD for just 2 lunches on the first day, which some might say is not a lot really for a business lunch but beleive me it was. Not only was the food not great there were bugs flying over the fruit selection that put me off having any desert and quite frankly made me feel a bit sick about what I had just eaten.

If you are going to stay here I recomend that you explore the vast amount of local restaurants as they are less than half the price of the hotel and of good quality. Don't bother with the overpriced lone restaurant. I recomend the Lebonease restaurant down by the waterfalls/small harbour that can be easily found if you follow the shopping mall attached to the hotel down and out.

I came back to the hotel on afternoon around 3pm to discover that the room had not been made up. Fine I thought, no bother, but was a little surprised when having a shower an hour later that the man maid decided to enter the room to do his duties. To be honest I think he was just as shocked as I was! I think the right thing to do would have been for him to say 'sorry, I'll come back later' but he just stood there bumbling until I almost shoved him out the door whilst wrapped in a towel. Perhaps humerous now but fortunate I was not with and/or doing something else if you catch my drift. Please knock next time or better still clean the room at a reasonable hour if your reading this! (ok, perhaps I should have used the do not disturb facilty)

Checking in was not great and I had to wait 15 minutes. Yeah, I know, not a long time really but really annoying if you've had an overnight long haul flight.

I had an early flight out on the Friday morning and was quite annoyed at the live music they had on the night before. I was on floor 14 out of 15 and could hear it from there!

The above aside it was a good hotel with respect to free high speed wifi, good gym and rooftop pool. It was also very comfortable and had a the rooms were spacious. You can also get a great espresso in the lobby cafe.

One more thing, it's only 30 minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2011

Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

It was a pleasure having you visit our Hotel and provide feedback on your experience. Upon reading your comments, I want to personally thank you for bringing to our attention the areas that require much improvement. We truly regret that the services of our team were below your expectations. I will look into the points that you have mentioned personally to prevent the recurrence of such in the future.

I hope this experience will not deter you from visiting us once again. It is from your suggestions that we look forward to making Al Manshar Rotana, the Hotel of choice.

Reviewed 11 September 2011

Hotel is Ideal for Business.
It is also connected to a Mall which also has plenty of shopping area and food court. Adjacent to the Hotel there is also many restarurants.
Its by the Beach so perfect for a walk after a long days walk....
Stay a very good .. Its 40 mins from Airport.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2011

Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Thank you for taking the time to share your reviews on your experience with us. It is with great pleasure to know that the Hotel's location was able to provide you with other recreational facilities as per your needs.

We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Al Manshar Rotana.

Best regards,