“Top Notch”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fahaheel
Dublin
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here this week for 2 nights. Was in a classic suite which was extremely comfortable and quiet. Location suited my business purposes. It is also located beside a couple of big shopping malls if you have some spare time.
Not cheap though at around €200 per night.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the time you have spared out of your busy schedule to provide your honest feedback.

It is from our valued guests such as yourself that we look to improve our services.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again!

Pierre Zayoun

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Arabic first
Kuwait
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel is close to my heart! Spacious rooms, very friendly staff and reasonable rates. And the breakfast is out of this planet! Its in the center of Fahaheel which is a major shopping district. Try the cafés at Al Kout Mall you won't regret it!

• Stayed April 2011
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

We were honored by your encouraging comments on our services and we are glad you enjoyed the breakfast being served at Failaka restaurant.

Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait was truly privileged to have served you and looking forward to welcoming you again.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stayed here for 4 days on a business trip to Kuwait. This is an excellent hotel extremely comfortable and very clean. I was upgraded to a suite which was excellent. If i have any complaints it would be that a bath rather than just a shower would have been nice and that in any case the temperature of the water in the shower was not great. I found the range of meals and the breakfast in their one restaurant to be limited.

Despite these minor issues an excellent hotel and one where I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Thank you for writing a review on your experience with us.

Feedback from valued guests such as your self is always a pleasure as we look to improve on areas mentioned, ensuring that we are able to provide you with the utmost luxury and comfort when ever your travel brings you to Kuwait.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stay in this hotel each time I travel to Kuwait. After a long tiring work day, the hotel offers me the peace and the comfort with its friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms. The dining is limited with one restaurant. However, the restaurant offers both open buffet or good variety of choices from "a la carte". Al Manshar Rotana will continue to be my first choice while I stay in Kuwait.

1 Thank Mustafa B
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 10 March 2012
Greetings!

Thank you for your encouraging comments on our friendly and attentive staff, spacious rooms and the service we offer for dinning at our outlet- Failaka.

Exceptionally good reviews like yours are a pleasure to receive.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Al Manshar Rotana!

Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I had been in this hotel more than once. In the past I was even there for more months.
Its a 5 star hotel.
If you want stay in a down tow hotel, this is not the one. If you want comfort, some luxury and a calm environment Rotana and Fahael are the right places. I had working South out Kuwait and Rotana is just the right place. Kuwait city down town is just half hour by car, but some times drive in Kuwait city can become an hassle
This hotel has all you may want.
Personnel is friendly and competent. Of course nothing is perfect and sometimes are small things. But just exactly that. Just small things to do not make it perfect.
If you can effort it, just stay there.
I definitively shall.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
7 Thank VRMGermany
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your multiple stays with us at Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

It is truly rewarding to receive such comments from our guests, on your experience being memorable ones. We will definitely share this with our team and rest assured that we will continue in our commitment in providing satisfaction to all our guests.

On behalf of my team , we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us as we look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Taipei
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Further to my review of the Rotana in Doha I have to say full marks to this Rotana for great service in the Coffee Shop,friendly staff,excellent room ,superb shower and silence at night.
The breakfast choice could only be bettered by a Supermarket! My compliments to the Chef for my perfect onion omelette.

1 Thank MichaelTaipei
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

It was with pleasure that I received your review on how our services were able to cater to your delight.

I was glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the ambiance here at Al Manshar Rotana.

We look to provide our valuable guests like you with enhanced services to ensure that your moments would be one to treasure.

I will pass on your comments to my team as feedback such as yours goes a long way in motivating them.

Thank you once again.

Wolves
Reviewed 10 February 2012

On a previous visit to Wafra i was encouraged to stay here,and found it excellent.
And so it remains today,thanks for a great stay...

Room Tip: Sea view , near top floor.Kuwait Police love sirens.
1 Thank WolvesFordy
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

Thank you for writing and sharing your reviews on your experience with us!

I am very much pleased to receive feedback from our valued guests such as yourself.

It is very rewarding to know that we were able to maintain our standard of performance during both your visits, contributing in making your stay with us a pleasant one.

I will definitely share this with my team, rest assured we promise many more treasured moments with Al Manshar Rotana during your future visits with us!

Thank you once again!

Pierre Zayoun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fahaheel
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
#2 of 2 in Fahaheel
Ibis Sharq Kuwait
Ibis Sharq Kuwait
#11 of 69 in Kuwait City

Been to Al Manshar Rotana Hotel? Share your experiences!