“It's worth the journey”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fahaheel
Shropshire, England
“It's worth the journey”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The only negative thing you can say about this hotel is that it's not in Kuwait City. But that's also one of the very positive things you can say about it. Just make sure that the hotel picks you up from the airport so that you're not taken there by a driver who do0esn't know the best way. That happened to me and my driver drove through the centre of Fahaheel at a truly terrible time to do so and made us 30 minutes later than we needed to have been. As I learned the next day, there's a much better route going around the bay which avoids all the Fahaheel gridlock and puts you on the highway.

The service is good, the food is excellent, the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The place is quiet. You can walk to the bay. You want something else? What? Why?

1 Thank Bagster
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

Thank you for your comments which i was much happy to receive.

I am glad to know that our services and facilities were able to meet your expectations.

I will pass on your comments to my team as this goes a long way in motivating and encouraging them.

I do hope of having the pleasure of welcoming you back once again.

Pierre Zayoun

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have stayed at the Rotana in Fahaheel several times, and have always enjoyed my stay. The hotel itself is very nice, with large, well-equiped rooms. I've always been fortunate to be on the side facing the sea, and it is a lovely view when I return from a day's work. I use the hotel for business, and it is very nice that it is located in an area with good shopping, many, many restaurants to choose from, and a nice waterfront. As a business woman traveling alone, I feel very safe in the hotel and in the environs around the hotel. The pool on top of the hotel is a wonderful place to swim or to relax in the evening. The breakfasts are excellent, with a wide variety of healthy and tasty things to choose from. I've stayed at other Rotanas in the Mideast, and they are all excellent.

Room Tip: I like the no-smoking rooms in the section of the hotel between the two main "pillars". A...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Thank you very much for the exceptional review that you have spared your valuable time to write.

We were extremely happy to read your detailed comments on the services and facilities we offer.

It will be an honor for us to have you stay with us once again!

Best regards,

Oman
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Good Hotel in Location and services...
The room is big and wide.
Food List of room service is good and needs to be more..

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

It is a pleasure to have received your positive comments and suggestions on how we could improve our service.

Feedback from our valued guests such as yourself provides us the opportunity of improvement, ensuring that your future stay with us is a treasured one.

We do hope of having the pleasure of welcoming you back once again!

Dublin
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here this week for 2 nights. Was in a classic suite which was extremely comfortable and quiet. Location suited my business purposes. It is also located beside a couple of big shopping malls if you have some spare time.
Not cheap though at around €200 per night.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the time you have spared out of your busy schedule to provide your honest feedback.

It is from our valued guests such as yourself that we look to improve our services.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again!

Kuwait
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel is close to my heart! Spacious rooms, very friendly staff and reasonable rates. And the breakfast is out of this planet! Its in the center of Fahaheel which is a major shopping district. Try the cafés at Al Kout Mall you won't regret it!

• Stayed April 2011
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

We were honored by your encouraging comments on our services and we are glad you enjoyed the breakfast being served at Failaka restaurant.

Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait was truly privileged to have served you and looking forward to welcoming you again.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stayed here for 4 days on a business trip to Kuwait. This is an excellent hotel extremely comfortable and very clean. I was upgraded to a suite which was excellent. If i have any complaints it would be that a bath rather than just a shower would have been nice and that in any case the temperature of the water in the shower was not great. I found the range of meals and the breakfast in their one restaurant to be limited.

Despite these minor issues an excellent hotel and one where I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2012
Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Thank you for writing a review on your experience with us.

Feedback from valued guests such as your self is always a pleasure as we look to improve on areas mentioned, ensuring that we are able to provide you with the utmost luxury and comfort when ever your travel brings you to Kuwait.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stay in this hotel each time I travel to Kuwait. After a long tiring work day, the hotel offers me the peace and the comfort with its friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms. The dining is limited with one restaurant. However, the restaurant offers both open buffet or good variety of choices from "a la carte". Al Manshar Rotana will continue to be my first choice while I stay in Kuwait.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Mustafa B
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 10 March 2012
Greetings!

Thank you for your encouraging comments on our friendly and attentive staff, spacious rooms and the service we offer for dinning at our outlet- Failaka.

Exceptionally good reviews like yours are a pleasure to receive.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Al Manshar Rotana!

Pierre Zayoun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fahaheel
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
Boudl Al Fahahil
Boudl Al Fahahil
#2 of 2 in Fahaheel
Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait

Been to Al Manshar Rotana Hotel? Share your experiences!