Al Manshar Rotana Hotel
US$126
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
  • Room Service
Hilton Kuwait Resort(Kuwait City)
US$349
US$224
US$274
US$261
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsal manshar rotanabusiness tripkuwait citygreat hotelbusiness hotelrooftop poolexcellent servicesea viewrooms are cleanindustrial areashopping mallnice locationchecking intop floorpleasant stayenjoyed my staylook forward
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Staff are excellent, breakfast is great, gulf view with al kut mall on the water. plenty of places to eat, central location to everything. airport just ten minutes away. i would recommend this hotel to anyone. very clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: coffee shop downstairs is great and johnny rockets around the corner, enjoy
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

It was a delight to have received such wonderful feedback from our valued guests such as yourself.

I am very much pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations particularly with regards to the location, the services my staff were able to provide, your experience of having breakfast at Failaka Restaurant and the Library Lounge downstairs.

I will pass on your comments to my team as this goes a long way in motivating them.

The Management team of Al Manshar Rotana is looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

it is good choice to stay,time saving ,comfort,pleasant,ideal location for visitors who are new to kuwait also.

Room Tip: get good areal view once u are on top,you can reach gim and swimming pool closely,nice to stay, all shopping in reach by walk
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

It was definitely a great pleasure having you staying with us during your recent trip to Kuwait.

Thank you for your kind feedback on the services that we have to offer.

It is our pleasure to serve you as we look forward to welcome you back again to Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 1 week and I really enjoyed my stay, the staff is very friendly and professional, the suite was very nice, aircondition was very good, the breakfast buffet as well as the room service was excellent. I really recommedn this hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank you very much for staying at Al Manshar Rotana!

Your comments on the staff and service we provide were very much encouraging as we strive to be the Hotel of first choice.

I sincerely look forward to have the opportunity of welcoming you back once again!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

The only negative thing you can say about this hotel is that it's not in Kuwait City. But that's also one of the very positive things you can say about it. Just make sure that the hotel picks you up from the airport so that you're not taken there by a driver who do0esn't know the best way. That happened to me and my driver drove through the centre of Fahaheel at a truly terrible time to do so and made us 30 minutes later than we needed to have been. As I learned the next day, there's a much better route going around the bay which avoids all the Fahaheel gridlock and puts you on the highway.

The service is good, the food is excellent, the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The place is quiet. You can walk to the bay. You want something else? What? Why?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Bagster

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana!

Thank you for your comments which i was much happy to receive.

I am glad to know that our services and facilities were able to meet your expectations.

I will pass on your comments to my team as this goes a long way in motivating and encouraging them.

I do hope of having the pleasure of welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have stayed at the Rotana in Fahaheel several times, and have always enjoyed my stay. The hotel itself is very nice, with large, well-equiped rooms. I've always been fortunate to be on the side facing the sea, and it is a lovely view when I return from a day's work. I use the hotel for business, and it is very nice that it is located in an area with good shopping, many, many restaurants to choose from, and a nice waterfront. As a business woman traveling alone, I feel very safe in the hotel and in the environs around the hotel. The pool on top of the hotel is a wonderful place to swim or to relax in the evening. The breakfasts are excellent, with a wide variety of healthy and tasty things to choose from. I've stayed at other Rotanas in the Mideast, and they are all excellent.

Room Tip: I like the no-smoking rooms in the section of the hotel between the two main "pillars". Ask for a room facing the ocean. I've stayed in room 911 (how ironic!), and it is one of my favorites.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

Thank you very much for the exceptional review that you have spared your valuable time to write.

We were extremely happy to read your detailed comments on the services and facilities we offer.

It will be an honor for us to have you stay with us once again!

Best regards,