“Al Manshar Rotana”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fahaheel
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Al Manshar Rotana”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Very good stay last week, from checking in until departure, desk staff were very helpful and curteous. Room was very clean and tidy as expected, with good wifi and internet available. Vast choice of food at breakfast in the mornings.
Swimming pool was unavailable due to construction work, but gym and changing rooms were fine.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Warm greetings from Kuwait!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. The positive comments you have mentioned about our hotel are really motivating and inspiring, rest assured that these have been shared with the team.

I do look forward of welcoming you back soon at Al Manshar Rotana.

Pierre Zayoun

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
Paris, France
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Rather off-tracks (especially if your business is downtown) but a rather pleasant hotel close to the sea side
In-house restaurant offer is very limited but you'll find a quality buffet as well as "a la carte" menu on Mezzanine floor. Very pleasant breakfast with a wide selection of quality dishes to delight all tastes.
Staff is very professional and efficient... We had a very bad over-booking issue through "Otel.com" ...but duty manager and his team managed to find a solution.
Suite is very comfortable with independent bedroom; you may want to check if yours has a window in the bedroom (out of two different types of "suite" available, one offers a window in the bedroom when the other one is blind which can be unpleasant).

Room Tip: Sea view will be nicer from higher floors (4/+) ...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana and thank you for staying with us.

First of all, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay regarding the overbooking issue through Otel.com reservation.

I am glad that you were satisfied with the services that my team and the hotel were able to provide you with. Your message will be passed on to the team as this goes a long way in motivating them.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Al Manshar Rotana and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I cant say more as I stayed only one day. but I am familiar with fahaheel and lived there for three years. better place for indian food shopping. close to all amenities. lulu center,sultan center ( mangaf) and heaps of electronic shops ..

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Deepmead
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Warm greetings from Kuwait!

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with the location. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.

I look forward to seeing you again at Al Manshar Rotana and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 March 2014

the front desk team at al manshaar rotana in Kuwait are really very courteous and helpful. A few names are Abdou & Farhana. Thank you for always making the stay of my wife and I a very memorable one. A very courteous airport transfer is always available. Its a home away from home.

Room Tip: ask for sea facing
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Warm greetings from Kuwait and thank you for your positive feedback related to your previous stay at Al Manshar Rotana.

We are happy to know that you and your wife had a nice stay with us and that the services of our staff met your expectations. We have passed on your compliments to the Front Office Department who was most pleased at your gesture. We would like to thank you once again for your comments as these go a long way in motivating our entire team.

At Al Manshar Rotana, we promise that your stays leave you with treasured moments.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

This hotel surprised me! I wasn't expecting a big room but I had a huge room enough for me to do cartwheel and other gymnastics! The buffet breakfast is amazing. It has one of the most comprehensive local arab breakfast I've tried and they all taste good. By the way, the umaali pudding I had was excellent. I even told the room service guy to inform the chef.

I didn't have problems checking in even at 4 in the morning and checking out on the same time.
I look forward to spending time here again!!! I hope next time I can try their spa.

Room Tip: Try umaali! Taste the difference!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Warm greetings from Kuwait!

I am very much delighted to receive your detailed comments about your wonderful experience you had at Al Manshar Rotana. Your comments will be passed on to the team as this goes a long way in motivating them.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Rotana Al Manshar is a great location, for business travel. Close proximity to most of the Oil establishmets and industrial areas. As an Indian prefering some spicy food, Rotana offers close proximity to a variety of Indian restaurants in Fahaheel.

Given the restrictions in Kuwait, this is a value for money.

Room Tip: rooms facing the coast can be a refreshing change from the otherwise crowded and dirty Fahaheel loca...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana - Kuwait!

I would like to personally thank you for your wonderful feedback on the experience you had during your stay.

Your feedback are much valuable in ensuring that we are able to cater and satisfy our future customers.

Thank you one again and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I always find Rotana Hotels are good and no exception here.. Lovely staff and a good room in a modern hotel. The area is undergoing some change and development but for a stay in this area, I can only recommend the Al Manshar.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana - Kuwait!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and I really appreciate the time you've taken to share your review.

Our aim is to be able to provide our valued guests with utmost satisfaction, whilst maintaining the Rotana standards.

Looking forward to your future visit with us when travelling brings you to Kuwait!

Pierre Zayoun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fahaheel
Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait
Boudl Al Fahahil
Boudl Al Fahahil
#2 of 2 in Fahaheel
Movenpick Hotel & Resort Al Bida'a Kuwait

Been to Al Manshar Rotana Hotel? Share your experiences!