“Accommodating”

Retreat Guesthouse Luxury Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We showed up unannounced after the episode at the other Falmouth hotel, and were graciously given a room, even though the owner was away.

The room was clean, fairly spacious, and the view was great. The pool was welcome, and we haven't watched TV for 3 weeks!

It is hot though! So be sure to ask for the a/c if you need it!

Free continental breakfast is also included - toast and fruit, and they work around special requests - we like coffee early!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VicletSmith

Reviewed 26 May 2014

My sister and I was staying at Retreat Luxury Guest House for one night. On a arrival in Jamaica, we were met by the owner Joyce Grant, who appeared very hospitality and accommodating with her driver, for our night stay. On arrival to the Guest house, we we're show rooms to accommodate our stay. The rooms were excellent and we we're spoil for choice. We chose the room with an excellent view. We had an warm welcome. The day we were leaving, we we're welcome to an exotic Jamaican breakfast, served by the pool. Retreat guest house is the place to stay for your one night stay or vacation. Loved this place, the food and hospitality is 100% is already booking my next vacation for 2015. I would definitely recommend this Guest House, to anyone who wishes to stay here.

Room Tip: All rooms are adequate for your stay. Spoil for choice, whether it is family or individual people.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Babycham62
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I shared a lovely peaceful time at this delightful guesthouse, with a friendly and warm hostess, who was also very accommodating. Lovely spacious clean rooms. Beautiful views overlooking the sea. Would definitely recommend to others. Definitely a retreat!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenni4t
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My husband and I spent 4 days with Ms. Joyce. She is wonderful. She was attentive to our needs. The room was clean and spacious. I felt like I was home. The Jamaican breakfast was wonderful. It is $10 more, but it is well worth it! I recommend renting a car because it is 30 mins from Montego bay. The view is beautiful and the beach is not in walking distance. Every day housekeeping services was provided. The area is safe and quiet. We got a little lost at 10 pm and we called Joyce for help. She guided us back to the guest house easily. This is by far the best vacation I have ever had. If you are looking for another tourist spot, then this is not for you. It is off the beaten track. If your soul needs refreshing, then you have found the right place. I will return again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 3
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Renee M
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Best Xmas ever.. Myself and my kids. Nice clean relaxing environment. No pressure .. Big spacious rooms with beautiful views from every room. Joyce, the owner was great, alway joking and cooking lol. Xmas dinner was excellent.. We had it all..full house menu. looking forward to next year.. :)))

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgia R
Reviewed 8 February 2014

My wife and I visited Jamaica for the first time recently to attend the Jamaica Jazz and Blues Festival. Our stay at the Retreat Guest House not only gave us easy access to the festival venue but Mrs Grant and her staff made our visit such a wonderful experience. She arranged transportation for us; made us feel comfortable with great meals and hotel service; and the hotel location provides such a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. The environment was welcoming and we felt safe and confident that if we needed anything, all we had to do was ask!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a great view to the beach
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron H
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My husband and I spend 2 nights at Retreat Guesthouse and it was amazing just what we needed, not far from Mobay. Very nice and clean and the owner was very welcoming and helpful. Can't wait to go again but for a longer stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Royalton White Sands Resort
#2 of 48 in Montego Bay
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
#3 of 6 in Rose Hall

Been to Retreat Guesthouse Luxury Suites? Share your experiences!