“Love this resort!!”

and 1 more site!
N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This is my third time at the N Resort and while there are some recent not so good reviews, my take is different!
There is a large crowd here; I have another 5 days out of a 10 day trip and it's a pleasure to see them bringing in more folks!
The pool area is cleaned up, ample towels all day and evening and staff making rounds for drinks on both the beach and pool side. Only pool negative is the need for more umbrellas for shade!
Freddie has brought in extra staff to take care of the volume of people and they are doing a good job!
The food, as I always feel is freshly prepared, healthy, not too salty and not buried in mystery sauce!
Out of all the clothing optional/nudist all inclusive resorts I have been to , the N has the best beach in that you can actually swim in the waters and walk the beach nude to the right of the resort for a long way; no development!
They have had entertainment every night and we have enjoyed it.
I wish the N the best in establishing themselves as another good choice for those who frequent these types of resorts! And giving their competition a run for our money!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
11  Thank sheaetta
There are newer reviews for N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I totally agree with Belle 354 - so much about the resort is good. The last time I came to N-Resort was 2 year's ago for my birthday. It was the same week this year. My husband called a few weeks before to order a birthday cake. On the day, our dinner table was set up for 8 with balloons on every chair. Very attractive. Then we were told that the cake had been forgotten. My meal arrived and I couldn't put my knife through the pork. I went to see Freddie away from the dining room complaining about the incident and things going downhill. He went straight to the kitchen and shouted at his staff. The faults were those of management not the staff who are so helpful to us. Freddie is good at shouting at his staff in front of everyone.

I have been to the resort twice before and have written reviews both times. If someone could take over this resort and inject some money into it, then the number of guests will go up and it will be the wonderful resort we all hoped for.

Room Tip: Blocks 7 and 10 are quieter and ocean facing.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Trishb
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The staff is fantastic. Lovely, caring, kind, helpful...I really can't say enough about them. The food is very good but only very inexpensive meats are available. Do not think you will be eating steak (fine with me, I love all Jamaican food but my significant other wants more for a long vacation). Lots of chicken... But the cooking staff really wants to please and try very hard with what they have available to them.The rooms are old (knotty pine) and nothing fancy but they are kept nice and clean. However, the mosquitoes are in the room even with the little machine provided. Shower water can be very hot or very cold. Mattress was very firm, too much for me.Television reception is poor and the TV's are very old. Again, not a big deal to me but might be to some. Pool is large and the big slide is fun. Drink service around the pool and beach was great. This is the deal breaker...the manager berates his employees right in front of other employees and guests, BIG turn off for me,,,not what I expect. We've been twice. The first time we went, I talked to the manager (PRIVATELY) and told him that I found it very unprofessional to embarrass both staff and employees with public outbursts. Another guest heard him call an employee "stupid" and an "idiot". Very sad, not enough au naturel facilities are out there and I know that we'll probably never find another Grand Lido Braco. But because of the management situation, we're going back to San Souci. I feel so sad as those employees deserve so much better. But it's obvious that the manager does not care about them OR that it embarrasses the guests. I know that other guests have experienced it and been upset as well. I was so foolish that I thought that having a guest pull him aside and directly tell him would make a change in his lack of professionalism. So much potential here...

9  Thank Belle354
Reviewed 3 February 2014

N-Vaders were at the N-resort for 11 days. should have made it longer. This was our 3rd time to N and 10th time in Jamaica. Freddie and his staff were excellent and took care of us like family. From the front office, the bar, dining room staff, housekeeping, pool side staff everyone deserves a 10. Bar service excellent. Food was very good, much improved from last year. Need some Lamb Chops! The rooms are basic but clean. Some issues with hot water but Freddie was quick to address. N-Vaders group consists of about 10 couples and the staff made sure we had a table set up for our entire group the entire time we we there, took care of group get together requests, and the Jello Shots we made in their kitchen. The N-Vaders will be back in Jan 2015, 3rd week. This is a small resort but I feel this is a big plus over the large resorts with the personal service provided. The N-Resort is only a nudist resort, no lifesyles or swingers and this is what we love, Freddie dont ever give in to those groups and spoil this resort. The Spa is fantastic, thanks for the great massages Annett. We, the N-Vaders, are truely blessed to have such a great group of people and have a fantastic resort to call home away from home.

Room Tip: we stayed in block 1 2nd floor and i did like the fact that it was close to the pool and my coffee i...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank W3430WEmarkc
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We have been going to el-natural places since the mid-eighties. We've been to Grand Lido Braco (7 times) Club Orient, numerous clubs, etc. This was our first visit to N-Resort and we went with two other couples, one of which has gone twice before. Overall it was a very good experience!

If you went to Grand Lido Braco during it's heyday you know how good it CAN be. The great food, parties in the street, on the beach and the Prime Rib and Lobster. Ymmmm. And of course the great drinks and PREMIUM at that. Well, N doesn't achieve that level of service and quality. However, it comes in as close as you can get with the limited space and use of older buildings. The service is top notch and the staff really cares about making you happy. The rooms are actually quite nice and very comfortable, not as rustic as we were expecting. The frig was stocked daily and maid service was excellent! The grounds are beautiful and beach is very nice. We liked taking walks along the beach and enjoyed the pier where you can lay-out on lounges as well. Bar service around the bar was very good and Jeffery makes great smoothies and drinks. He also plays bass guitar in the Saturday night band. Good entertainment.

Overall improvements could include: Add room service. Spraying for mosquitoes in the evening. The plants hold water and the breed there. Upgrade the food to include better beef especially. Improve the top-shelf selections to include more Appleton Estate, Crowne Royal, etc which runs out too often.

As with any place there are pros and cons. But this is the LAST totally nude all-inclusive in Jamaica and we hope it will get better and better. Yes, we plan another trip next year with more friends.

Enjoyed the N-Vaders being there, they kept it lively for all of us.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: Don't be too close to the main dining room where the band plays at night. Most garden rooms fac...
8  Thank Sheepma
Reviewed 13 January 2014

AR. Accounts Receivable. In Jamaica though, at the N-resort, it stands for Accommodation and Respect.

Accommodation is important to ensure a relaxing, worry-free vacation. Freddie, the manager, and his staff are engaged in accommodating you. Whether they have to drive 30 miles to get tonic for your mixers during hurricane season, remember your seafood allergies to guide you safely through sumptuous buffets, or greet you with champagne and home-made popcorn since you don’t like fresh fruit plates, they look forward to your return and are not only immediately responsive but gracious and proactive. Accmodation.

Respect. How many times in Jamaica has someone knuckled you on the beach with “respect” and then tried to sell you a massage or something more illicit. “Yea, mon!” Today, coming back to my room, I couldn’t find my new I-phone. Desperate to conduct business, I searched the room twice checking drawers, under the bed, etc. It didn’t make sense. The staff are family. Find- My -Phone ap and even calling my own number wouldn’t work because as is typical in this country, cell and internet service are spotty. The front desk, security and of course Freddie were immediately retracing my steps, checking between sofa creases and behind mattresses and headboards, all places I had not thought of. Whether it was the sun and the generous rum and tonic or the fact that I’m turning sixty, it was my third search of the safe at the insistence of security that located the phone against the inner wall I couldn’t see. The staff is here to help you. Respect.

Every resort here in Jamaica has a pool and beach; And while this is not a mega-hotel, here at the N-resort you will always find great food, family and most importantly accommodation and respect.

3  Thank Lgon2ski
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This a beautiful hotel that is small and private and all the guests get personal attention and the staff is courteous and eager to please. I loved this place. The scenery was fantastic, the rooms beautiful. You get a lot of space on the beach, by the pool. Would come back again and again. Never been to the spa so i can't comment

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank madparik
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Hedonism II
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
#3 of 6 in Rose Hall
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island

Been to N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults? Share your experiences!