“Second time, more fun, visited local grade school”

and 1 more site!
N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults
Chicago, Il
“Second time, more fun, visited local grade school”
Reviewed 12 February 2009

Second visit for my family. Daughter 5, son 4, relaxed Mommy & Daddy had a wonderful 11 days of fun again. Check out my profile & click on my Forum Contributions for the many many answers I provided over the years on Pebbles and even FDR in Runaway Bay. I’ll try to write here what others have not.

We rarely vacation the same place twice since it’s a big world out there with too much to see. However, this family resort has it figured out…provide a private nanny for each family and a successful vacation is almost guaranteed. The facilities are simple but CLEAN, the latter is a definite requirement of Mommy.

There is good food with LOCAL FLAVOR. I go on vacation to experience the world, not to eat hamburgers & pizza (although yes, they are still available here). You can always ask for plain grilled fish or chicken if you don’t like the sauces. They’ll even cook up lobster purchased on the beach from a vendor. Ask your nanny or pool guys for a reliable vendor. And a few bucks to the chef afterward is a nice touch.

The resort shut down Fall 2008 for refurbishment. It got a nice coat of paint & varnish, some general sprucing up, and rebuilding of the pillars at the pool bar area. So pictures won’t really show the improvements everyone asked me to document.

The nannies here are the big draw. I know, you’re saying like everyone, “There’s NO WAY I’m leaving my little Precious Angel with a stranger in a foreign country!” Yeah, so did we the first time. It took all of 3 minutes to get over that! Our nanny last time was Shafay, who went to school for her childcare certification and is now promoted to Nanny Supervisor. Congrats to you, Shafay! Try to meet her during your visit. She is charming.

Since Shafay wasn’t going to be our nanny, we asked her to place us with the best available who could handle my dainty daughter and overly-energetic son…quite a tall order. Enter our new friend, Cornelia! She waited for our after 5pm arrival so she & Shafay could greet us. She hugged my kids and off they went while we unpacked. OK, so less than 3 minutes this time to feel comfortable.

Cornelia was great. She originally worked in the main restaurant as a server, loved interacting with the kids so much, went through the training, and landed the coveted Nanny job available only to the select few. I will endorse every nanny there that we met. Ammoy, Kimberly, JudyAnn, heck every nanny and their kids played so well with our kids guaranteeing a great time.

Cornelia arrived on time daily at 9am. We’d get her a meal ticket from the front desk so she could eat breakfast with us. Definitely do this. The nannies all appreciate it, plus they help with your kids’ food at the buffet. She stayed almost every evening ($6/hr plus round it up for a tip) so we could eat dinner alone or with the other “stunned” parents who didn’t know what to do without a tantrum throwing child at the table! Bring plenty of cash so you can pay your nanny each evening, plus a nice tip at the end of the week. She gets to keep it all, so it’s greatly appreciated. Work out what nights to stay in advance so she can plan her home life…they have families, too!

My kids thought it was their chore to feed the goats & horse every day. After breakfast, Cornelia & the kids were gone. My son is now a proud accomplished fisherman after catching 3 fish in their little pond. OK, so success is almost guaranteed, but he still loved it. Rest of the day was occupied in the fun pool or on the waterslide, playing pool games organized by the staff, making sand creations on the very safe beach (check out our mermaid & turtle pics), catching crabs both little & HUGE (thanks to Yushane), or in the fun newly located Kids’ Club. It’s larger, a/c, with plenty to do for all ages. Yes they have video games for all ages, too.

Our ultimate experience was not found at the property. We asked Cornelia if we could visit a local grade school & show our kids how others in the world are different yet so similar. She arranged for us to visit her 6 year old daughter’s (hi SashaLee) school, Granville Primary. It’s only 10-15 minutes away, across the highway & into the hills. Our driver was Mr. Ransford Bent, who parks just outside the security gate on the main road. “Ranny” is such a kind older man whose sincerity will take you in. His prices are so much lower than the resort tour desk that they better figure it out why nobody buys their tickets. Walk outside the gate & pay a fraction of the tour desk price.

That morning at breakfast, we prepared for our adventure to Granville Primary. Two nice older ladies ate at the next table & heard us talking. They politely asked if they could come along as it sounded so interesting. Turns out they were children’s books authors!!! They brought their books along to share with the resort kids, but now got to have a great experience at Granville, too. Ranny met us outside the gate right on time as planned. We drove past the Martha Brae river rafting end-of-the-line & he showed us how they load the rafts on trailers for return upstream. Around a few turns and we were at the gates to Granville Primary. Principal Ivanhoe Gordon opened the gates himself & directed us to parking. Then he rang the school bell & announced our arrival to all the children at recess. We took some big group pictures there, then another bell ring and the kids ran to their classrooms. He escorted all of us (my family, Cornelia, our authors, and even Ranny!) to each of the classrooms. We introduced ourselves & told them about Chicago, USA, snow, our new President Barack Obama, and about our kids' school. The students especially loved seeing my daughter's blonde curly hair. We took pictures, some serious & some silly, and emailed them to the school. We all had a great experience.

Principal Gordon is a wonderful & kind man. He humbly requested any and all support of any kind for his school. He has a "Principal's List" comprised of any student that earned three A's in the prior marking period. These students receive an award from him, usually a new pencil or pen, other school supplies, or some fun toy. We told him we'd make a package & mail it to him upon our return.

If anyone would like to coordinate a visit, he eagerly said to please contact him at [-]. The local phone number is [-]. No advance notice is needed for a visit. Feel free to mention us, "Cornelia's visitors from Chicago".

He said to us he is glad to know that our group found the visit to our school enlightening and enjoyable. He considers it a part of the education of their children as they seek to make them citizens of the world. Sometimes he will not be able to take them to the world, but visits like ours takes the world to them.

He is happy for any appropriate gifts for our students and are quite appreciative of all the assistance they can get to make our school more effective. He also stands ready to accommodate other groups on visit to the island, and value dearly all constructive feedback on any aspect of their school.

Other fun things to do include having Ranny drive you 1 mile west to the Luminous Lagoon. Boat ride is $20 per person or $10 per person if you eat dinner at the Glistening Waters Restaurant. Food is fine & not expensive. Just go well after sundown so you don’t get attacked by bugs. Wear your bathing suit & bring a towel so you can jump in. Totally cool experience. Bring an empty plastic bottle to bring back some Secret Water. It will glow when you shake it for the next few days.

I golfed three times at Cinnamon Hill in Montego Bay. About 20-30 minute ride west depending on traffic. Ranny or Blue (another nice taxi driver) took me round trip. Golf after 1:30pm was $99 plus tip to caddie. Includes greens fee & cart & tax. Course was in great shape. Definitely one of the better Caribbean golf courses. Next to it is White Witch (Ritz Carlton) golf course that might be the best in the Caribbean. Didn’t play there because it was $185 plus tax & caddie tip, dropping to $109 after 2:30pm twilite. A little steep for me playing alone, and it got dark around 6pm making it difficult to finish in daylight. Runaway Bay Golf Course offers $65 anytime price to FDR/Pebbles guests. It’s the opposite direction 25 minutes, and the course is just ok if you want a nice easy round in the sun. I saw it last time but passed on playing.

Jamaica Jazz & Blues Fest was on at Rose Hall. Featured Lionel Ritchie, Chicago, and other bands. Pebbles offered FREE TAXI and FREE BABYSITTING if you went. We didn’t go because of bad info. Someone said it started at 10pm with the headliner going on from 2-4 AM!!! A little late for us parents. Turns out Lionel Ritchie went on at 11:30pm and played a great show. Oh well…next time.

The free ride to & from the airport is fine. We found Jamaica Tours desk, told them our name, and they walked us to a minivan. We waited 3 minutes for another family & off we went. No need to arrange a private ride & pay.

Finally, this ain’t the Ritz Carlton or a mega-resort. It’s a sincere, honest, safe family setting where EVERYONE gets a vacation. The sooner you let go & turn it over to your nanny, the sooner everyone will have fun. Also set your expectations with your nanny up front. If you want her to do something at a certain time (take a break, clean the room, eat lunch, etc.), just tell her. I heard a few parents who thought their nanny was a mind reader, so they’d grumble to others at the bar. I told them my tip, and they were instantly happy next time I saw them. We enjoy spending time with our kids, especially in the pool, so that’s when Cornelia was free to do her other stuff. We already miss her. Now we’re back home freezing. Time to plan another trip.
Hope this helped. Pay it forward,

SeaBass & Family

• Liked — Our nanny, Cornelia, the safe beach, and the fun waterslide
  • Disliked — Mosquitoes after it rains
10 Thank SeaBass

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 12 February 2009

I stayed here with my wife and 27 month twins from February 2-10. I have rated the experience a five because the resort delivered exactly what it promised. Our room was quiet, we were on an upper floor in one of the buldings furthest from the core. You can hear some noise from the adjacent rooms but for us at least this was not a big issue. The rooms are rustic cabin like and, while not fancy, were perfectly fine. There are some mosquitos. It is wise to keep your doors closed and use bug spray. The food was what we expected, decent but not outstanding. You are not paying for five star buffets. The drinks service was prompt and if you like premium brands they have some. Wine selection was limited but drinkable. The manager was approachable and helpful.

For us this trip was all about the kids. My wife and I would not generally gravitate either to all inclusives or the beach, frankly, but we were looking for something where the kids would be well taken care of and have a good time and we would get some down time. In this respect, Pebbles delivers. Our nanny Sharlene was excellent. She was great with the kids, gentle and caring. We had never left our kids with a stranger before and were obviously a bit trepidatious at first. Our kids are close to their stay at home Mom particularly and are rambunctious, to say the least. Sharlene handled them perfectly and by the last few days they would happily go off with her without complaint. Even when they did complain a bit at the beginning it was just for a few minutes. My wife and I were then free to basically do nothing and we did a good job of it. We were not really interested in activities though the staff appeared enthusiastic. As mentioned in other reviews, the nannies make their real money from staying after 5 pm at 6 bucks an hour. This is a steal which we acknowledged with tips each night and at the end. We were not in any way pressured to tip but wanted to do so. Sharlene very thoughtfully arranged for a private dinner for my wifes birthday and provided a lovely personal gift.

All in all, a very good experience. If you go, you can request Sharlene directly, you will not regret it. We will be back.

• Liked — The Nannies
  • Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank FrigidCanuck
Toronto
Reviewed 8 February 2009

We arrived at FDR Pebbles on Jan 23 in the late evening. The hotel desk staff were friendly and helpful. They ensured we had an end unit, as I had requested, but it was not a top floor unit. A friend had been previously and had told me to ask for an end unit on the top floor due to noise. The bellman had our luggage in our room quickly and was courteous. We were able to catch the last bit of dinner at the main dining buffet area. When it was time for bed we realized there was going to be a problem. Our 3 year old was sleeping in the small bed at the front of the room and due to the fact our room over looked the front gate, he was unable to sleep due to the noise. Then when the people above us arrived in there room it was impossible to sleep. The people above and the buses outside were not overly noisy, the rooms just have NO sound insulation so you can hear everything. I could hear the people on the other side flushing the toilet and thought it was my Husband. The next morning we discussed the situation with the front desk and they moved us, but not until right before dinner and after having to ask MANY times. They still moved us to a second floor unit, not a top floor and the same issue happened the following night. I could hear word for word the conversations that were happening above us and every move they made. Even my 3 yr old begged for them to stop making noise. Again, it was not that the neighbours above were loud, it was the lack of any sound insulation. The next morning I spoke to the front desk (embarrassed because I have never asked to switch rooms twice!) and the manager there was accommodating and understanding and we were moved again. We were moved to an end unit on the top floor and it was better. We could hear the people below, but not quite as much.
The resort had been closed for a few months for renos and I had heard there had been carpet in all the rooms, but the first 2 rooms did not have carpet only the last room. After staying at the FDR Resort in Runaway Bay I had high hopes, but realized this resort would be a bit more rustic. It was exactly that. The food was great at times, but other nights it was hard to find anything. The beach grill at Runaway Bay was much better than the beach grill at Pebbles. it was hard to get service (the resort was running at about 30% capacity) and some of the menu items were not available. As with any resort there are always some staff who aren't as helpful, but the Pebbles staff (many of them were new) all tried their best and were friendly and helpful. Anita (waitperson) was amazing, warm and friendly. She always went out of her way to help us. Waldron (grill bar) was the same way. The lifeguards at the pool were great too. The day we left the water slide was closed and we asked if they could open it for us and they did. Our nanny Trudy-Ann was incredible. Not only did she do fun things with our Son that he wouldn't do at home, she helped us learn more about Jamaica and the people. She always had a smile on her face and was constantly trying to go above and beyond. One day when we came back to our room from a day in the sun she had folded a huge pile of dirty laundry that we had lying beside a suitcase! This was certainly not something she needed to do, but she said she wanted to make sure we had a pleasant stay and had nothing to worry about. The kids club staff was wonderful as well. They had lots of different things for the kids to do at night, dancing in the disco, crab hunting, marshmallow roasting on a beach fire, tie-dying, fishing, treasure hunts and so much more. Our Son has so much fun there he did not want to leave and kept asking if we could stay longer. The beach was nice, but it was very windy 5 of the 7 days we were there making it impossible to go out snorkeling on the boat. If you are a person who wants to be doing lots of activities all the time rather than sitting on the beach or by the pool relaxing this is not the place for you. I did a lot of walking up and down the beach because there weren't a lot of things to do. There is a decent tennis court with rackets, etc and we enjoyed that. Be sure to take the historic tour of Falmouth. It was informative and nice to stop and meet some of the people who live in the town. The town has some interesting history.
I am not sure we will be back to Pebbles, but the ONLY reason we would not go back is the noise in the rooms. We really enjoyed everything else and wish there was something they could do to the rooms to make them less noisy.

• Liked — The nannies
  • Disliked — The noise in the rooms
1 Thank AmericaninToronto
Ontario
Reviewed 24 January 2009

We (me, husband, 5 yr old and 2 yr old) were at Pebbles Jan. 6-13/09 and before booking at this resort, I read every single review on here, so I wasn't expecting a 4-star experience. Overall it was great - without the nanny (hi Cornelia!) it would've been less than mediocre (more about her later). So here is the scoop:

Rooms:
Definitely get in block 7 - it is by far the best. You're right on the beach and the other buildings on the beach have more mosquitos than block 7. Block 7 also borders the pool area, but the noise wasn't a problem for us - the sound of waves blocks out most other sounds.

The top level rooms have carpet and the bottom levels are tile. We were on the top floor and it was always pretty grungy with all of the sand. Also, the wall separating the living room and bedroom only goes up 3/4 to the ceiling, and the top level has vaulted ceilings, so there really isn't that much separation compared to the bottom level.

If you need a pack n play or anything else ahead of time, you can do an instant chat directly with someone at the resort from their website.

The nanny:
The absolute best part of the trip. I had a few nanny names from this board but those ladies weren't available, and I'm SO glad, because Cornelia was amazing.

We weren't expecting to leave either of our kids with a stranger (we never use babysitters at home), but within minutes Cornelia had our 2 year old in her arms, playing and laughing with her. Even my husband, who was VERY reluctant about leaving our kids with a stranger, was totally comfortable before the end of the first day.

Cornelia took care of the entire family. She even brought her 5 yr old daughter to the resort on a Sunday to play with our son.

If you have the space and any old kids' clothes, there is always someone in need - we had a huge suitcase full of baby clothes and Cornelia was like Santa giving them to other nannies with babies. We also left the medicine we'd brought down because it's all so expensive for them.

Some of these nannies are treated horribly by guests/their kids so be sure to tip them well - we had Cornelia babysit every night and gave her $100 at the end of the week. They more than earn it!

Money:
The front desk is reluctant to break large bills, so bring a lot of smaller ones. All of the staff is amazing and work so hard for so little, so we usually left a dollar at meals or the bar. We brought $100 in singles and used them all (also, for getting souvenirs down the beach). The rooms don't have safes, so we used the safe deposit box at the front desk and would take out $10 every day to have a few bills handy.

Tours:
These can always be done outside the resort for MUCH cheaper (less than half price). There are always taxis/tour buses outside the front door and you can negotiate something directly with them. We had one driver, Morgan, take us on a personalized tour into the mountains/villages for almost 4 hours and he charged us $50.00. We saw things that 99% of tourists never see. Highly recommended. He also took us to Luminous Lagoon (where you swim in the dark and the water glows green) - another great trip!

Walking down the beach to the bamboo mall (86 tin roof shacks with amazing souvenirs) can be daunting but you can always take your nanny (she even got us better deals and told us who to stay away from).

This is also where you can arrange for fresh lobsters to be caught for your dinner (the chef will prepare it for you). We paid $20 per lobster and they were amazing.

Time n Place, the bar on the other side of the resort, isn't worth a visit these days. As our snorkelling guide told us, it used to be a happening place...now it's just a place.

Other stuff:
Bring a collapsable clothesline/clothespins - we did this and every afternoon we'd hang our wet stuff to dry in the wind (but don't leave it out overnight or it ends up even more wet).

Bring a few cans of bug spray. We sprayed ourselves and the beds at night and I was the only one to get bitten (but I'm eaten alive every summer, so I expected it). We never needed the nets. Some blocks are much worse for mosquitos. And ALWAYS put a towel under your front/back doors after 5pm to keep them out.

We arranged private transportation $40 each way to/from the airport to the resort which saved us about an hour each way (some people waited for an hour or more in the airport parking lot). They also had car seats for our 2 year old.

Beware of the bottom of the pool! Our son was in there all day and half way through the trip his toe started bleeding profusely - it turned out that the sand in the bottom of the pool (even though it's cleaned daily there's quite a bit) was abrasive and he'd rubbed the tip of his toe raw! Another parent told me that her whole family had the same thing from playing pool volleyball. It can be avoided by wearing pool shoes (they sell them in the gift shop for $14.00 and the quality was far better than the pair I bought in Canada).

The food was nothing great - the best part was the Jamaican food - but the view made up for it.

The front desk staff was on the rude side, but everyone else was amazing.

All in all, the resort was nothing special, but the location and the nanny made it more than worthwhile.

• Liked — Cornelia!
  • Disliked — Bugs, no soundproofing in the rooms, restaurants closed because of low vacancy
9 Thank LoriOakvilleOntario
Florida
Reviewed 14 January 2009

Stayed at Pebbles first week of Jan. 09. It was our first vacation since having our 2 young boys, 1 yr old and 2 1/2 yrs old. My wife and I had been to Jamaica a few times before to couples only all-inclusive resorts. I'll try not to repeat the info others have posted.

Several reviews are pretty harsh when it comes to the food. We found no problems at all with the food. Its nearly impossible to make everyone happy when it comes to food. Try to imagine feeding people from Britain, France, Germans, Italians, Canadians, Russians and Americans. Everyone we met seemed to be happy with the food. We really enjoyed the fact that they put out quite a bit of local dishes and one of the best nights food-wise was the "jamaican night" dinner on the beach. They had grills and tables right on the beach serving a variety of jerk dishes, salads and side dishes.

We sampled the 2, adult only, sit down restaurants and enjoyed our food in each. My only suggestion for the hotel would be if they could offer an add-on or upgrade to the menu by letting you purchase, for a small additional fee, lobster tails or a dozen large shrimp. We've been to all-inclusive's that offer that kind of thing and its a nice option to have and nearly everyone springs for it because your in a "vacation" mood.

Another thing I liked was the "managers reception" basically a cocktail hour with hors devours. All the hotel management was there to talk to the guests and ask how they were enjoying their stay. It was nice to be able to have direct contact with hotel management. Speaking of which the hotel GM was always to be found on property mingling among the guests, not hiding in an office somewhere. I found this very refreshing.

The room: the bed was firm but comfortable, the A/C worked great, the shower always had hot water, the towels were soft. The property itself is old, my guess is early 1970's. To some people this might be important but everything seemed to be updated, clean and with a fresh coat of paint.
The hotel grounds/property are like a lush tropical rainforest with beautiful plants, palms and flowers everywhere.

Thumbs up to Jeffrey the pool grill bartender. He is a gentleman and a professional! We could not have asked for a better nanny than Tasha. I could write an entire review praising her skills. She knew exactly what both myself, my wife and our boys wanted even before we knew it. She knew when to be right be our side to help, and when to give us some private time and dissapeer with one or both boys. I also don't want to leave out all the other bartenders, cooks and front desk staff who helped to make our stay an enjoyable one. Also Anette and the rest of the excellent staff in the restaurant who didn't mind that our young boys made a terrible mess after eating their meals. To whomever reads this please acknowledge their services by bringing plenty of tip money on your upcoming vacation. I can say with 99% certainty that we'll be back to Pebbles in a years time.

• Liked — Nanny service. Tropical grounds.
  • Disliked — mosquitos
4 Thank Kevin F
Merion, PA
Reviewed 3 January 2009

My husband and I and our 3 children just came back from a wonderful 10 day stay at Pebbles. We LOVED every minute.
1. The staff is EXCELLENT and works hard to make sure that everything is to your satisfaction. Teen coordinator is high energy and a wonderful person, the general activities coordinator worked hard to ensure that there was always something fun going on -- bike tours, karoke, contests, cooking demonstrations and more.
2. The food was wonderful and the chef was very willing to accomodate our vegetarian dietary needs/requests.
3. The grounds are very nice and the rooms comfortable. We spent our time between the pool and slide, the beach, and taking advantage of all the water activites (snorkeling, sailing, etc). This is a really special place.
In closing, Pebbles' motto is "we go the extra mile". They do! We hope to get back there again soon!

• Liked — wonderful staff, beautiful setting, fun activities, other great families
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank Jorick1
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 15 December 2008

Last spring break we took our rambunctious 3 & 6 year olds to Pebbles Resort in Jamaica and had a really fun and honestly relaxing vacation.

It was an easy, 4 hour non-stop flight from Chicago, we had a shuttle drive us from the Montego Bay airport to our all-inclusive vacation destination, which was only about a half hour away. The vacation included - this is the best part - a free vacation nanny! Charla was with our family every day from about 9-4 minus lunch break, entertained the kids for hours while I read by the pool/walked the beach/drank pina coladas. Charla also stocked and cleaned our room, and babysat after hours for something like $4 per hour (which is how she made her money - plus we tipped her generously at the end of the week). She handled dinner/bath/bed time (and they have actual bath tubs which really helps to get sandy beach kids clean) while my husband and I had leisurely dinners and drinks.

Sidenote and additional bonus points: Charla and all the nannies understood the nature of skin that is unaccustomed to the sun. You did not see a single child under their care with a sunburn! They applied sunscreen regularly, always ensured the kids wore hats, and took them to the kid's club to do indoor activities during the peak sun times.

If you're worried about a stranger taking care of your kids or the safety element, I can tell you the resort is really small. This is beneficial for a couple of reasons:

1. You get to know all families, so you have "eyes" everywhere. Someone would tell you if the nanny wasn't behaving - which I never saw happen, they all seemed very attentive and friendly!
2. All activities are highly visible and you can locate your kids within 5 minutes, no matter where they may be around the resort (beach, pool, walking, kids club, feeding the animals, etc.).

The vacation is so comparatively inexpensive, it's seems too good to be true. With that, naturally, comes a "downside".....

Let me preface by saying I am a discerning traveler -- love my L'Occitane products, down comforters, marble floors, and so on with the high-end amenities -- and this resort is NOT like that. In fact, I have passed on going to Pebbles for years, even when it always turns up in searches for best family beach vacations, because I suspected it was low-brow and didn't want to settle. But last year I was so desperate to get away, and it was the only place available. I booked it and told my husband, "Just pretend we are going camping, and anything above that will be a pleasant surprise!" Well, the resort is old, not glamorous, not everything works, the food is *edible* (although I did enjoy plenty of fresh fish, fresh fruit, jerk chicken) but plentiful....

BUT NONE OF THESE THINGS MATTERED. The kids don't care about that stuff, and this place is really SO FUN for them. Plus, I truly, truly got to relax, which is unheard of on a vacation with small children. Can't remember the last time I relaxed like that and I haven't since! My husband and I still had plenty of fun with our kids, but were not exhausted from chasing them around 24/7.

I do want to make a recommendation in case you have children of different ages/interest levels . You may want to consider hiring an extra nanny thru the resort. It is relatively inexpensive, and ensures that the older kid isn't stuck doing boring "baby stuff" because the nanny can't keep an eye on separate kids in the pool (which isn't really deep and they have life jackets). Our 3 & 6 y/o had different needs. The 3 year old napped, so the nanny would just go back to the room and stay with her while our son could continue participating in the activities (soccer, fishing, basketball, slide contests, tie dye).

Overall, it was a fantastic trip.

• Liked — The vacation nanny.
  • Disliked — Run down.
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled with family
5 Thank vacationingwithadhd
AsstSales, Sales Manager at N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults, responded to this review, 9 January 2009
We appreciate all the wonderful details you included about the resort. We are happy to know that both you and your entire family had fun and was satisfied with your vacation choice. I must advise as well that Pebbles was recently rennovated (reopend on Dec. 19th, 2008) with most if not all of the public areas redone along with most of our suites. I believe that you will be pleasantly surprised the next time you vacation with us, which we hope will be very soon.

Lots of warmth & sunshine
From Jamaica
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Royalton Blue Waters
Royalton Blue Waters
#1 of 4 in Falmouth
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall

Been to N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults? Share your experiences!