“Bodmint Resort - Jamaica”
Review of Bodmint Resort

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Falmouth
Bodmint Resort
Reviewed 6 August 2014

During my first visit to Jamaica I had the pleasure of staying at the Bodmint Resort in Falmouth. It was beautiful and so restful. I loved it. The sunrise and sunsets on the ocean were just breathtaking. Walking out on the dock to fish or just watch the big Cruisers moving into Port was such a joy. The people at the Bodiment were very friendly, tentative and just all around good people. I'd love to stay there again my next trip. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a place of beauty, comfort and peace. It was just a nice homey place to be. I LOVED IT!!!

Room Tip: I had the room on the corner- large, clean, and just lovely..
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamaicajan2014
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My husband and I married and spent the first night of our honeymoon here in March 2012. The resort has a kind of shabby chic feel about it which we both loved. However the acting manager made our wedding day and the first day of our honeymoon a complete nightmare. She insulted and subsequently upset all of our wedding guests and spent much of her time wandering in and out of the locked bedrooms that we had rented without seeking permission and helping herself to whatever she wanted from the rooms. And just to make matters worse she forced me to spend the first day of my honeymoon at a police station reporting money and a camera that went missing during one of her impromptu visits to one of the rooms we'd rented.
In terms of the accomodation.... it's basic. The air conditioning that they charge a premium for doesn't work.
I would have recommended this place to others as a picturesque but affordable wedding venue, but only if this awful woman has been fired!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nankosgirl
Reviewed 8 July 2010

This hotel or inn is owned by a man named Mr Taylor, he is a scam artist and a blatant liar. he tells you that his hotel has hot water and cable t.v. well the water works on occasion and there is no hot water plus, the cable never works and the picture is so snowy that its not worth watching. Mr Taylor will tell you one thing and then do a total other, and then shout at you that he never said that or promised to do it. so do yourself a favor and stay away from this crappy hotel. there are other nicer and cleaner hotels near by.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple