“Beach resort excursion”
Review of Jaital

Jaital
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaital offers low cost excursions to cruise ship passengers visiting Falmouth. Our wide variety of Falmouth Jamaica Excursions are endless...we make it possible!
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Enjoyed the resort's amenities - clean, nice staff, great beach, fun waterpark, and free kayaks and paddleboats, etc. Lunch was ok - as were the drinks (a little weak, but we weren't there to get drunk...) We went as a 55+couple and had fun, but there were lots of families with young kids, as well as younger couples. There was an adult area and a family area - think most any age would find something to do.

2  Thank Dawn C

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I had the best experience with Jaital. I looked on Trip Advisor prior to booking any cruise excursion and was looking for great service and a great price. I found it all the Jaital. I walked off the cruise in Falmouth and noticed hundreds of people waiting to get on the cruise excursions. It looked like a mad house. I proceeded to the taxi section, where Jaital told me to proceed to and there I found our personal driver. I felt like I had my own personal tour guide. He did inform me that we were the only passengers on this cruise that booked this excursion. However, the van only held 6 so it would have only been two more people anyway. Derek our tour guide was so sweet. He took us around and stopped along the way to our destination. We had a great time white water rafting. One thing to remember is that you will have to tip two people, the driver and the raft guide. I did not mind since they both deserved it. You have to stop at the Juicy Beef Patty store if you like beef patties. We left all of our belongings in the van where it was locked with the driver.

2  Thank issella v
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We went on the Bob Marley tour during our stop on our cruise. The driver was waiting for us at the pier. He was very courteous and informative. He was able to answer all our questions. Upon arriving a Marley's home we were introduced to our tur director. He too was very informative. He also had a great sense of humor. Our short stay was very enjoyable and memorable. Thanks!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We used Jaital for roundtrip transfers from the port at Falmouth to Secrets Resorts in Montego Bay. There were others in the van with us who were dropped at Sandals Royal Caribbean and the Hip Strip for Doctor's Cave Beach. All were equally pleased with the service. We booked online in advance, paid a small deposit at booking and the balance in cash the day of the transfer. The van was in great condition and more importantly, so was the air conditioning! Allen was our driver and he was personable, informative and prompt. Based on our experience, we would definitely recommend Jaital's transfer services to others!

3  Thank TaraKHS
Reviewed 16 October 2013

this was an awesome excursion I was a little nervous booking outside of Royal Caribbean but I wanted to save a little money! Therefore, after a lot of reading of reviews I decided to go with Jaital and it was awesome! The pick up location was easy to find, the guide and the driver were excellent and very knowledgeable, every stop was amazing, we had a great time and learned many new things along the way! We had plenty of time to enjoy all of our stops and made it back to the ship in plenty of time! I would highly recommend this excursion as well as Jaital I would use them again if I return to Jamaica!

1  Thank Aimee M