“Great Service and Guide!”
Review of Jaital

Jaital
More attraction details
Owner description: Jaital offers low cost excursions to cruise ship passengers visiting Falmouth. Our wide variety of Falmouth Jamaica Excursions are endless...we make it possible!
West Bountiful, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Service and Guide!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Allen was our driver, host and friend as he took our family of 7 to Dunns River Falls. He was helpful on teaching us about the culture of Jamaica. He greeted us promptly and was very kind. We will use your service again as well as tell others about it.
Thanks Again.
The Murphys

1 Thank Shelly M

Richmond, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Irie Jaital in Falmouth Jamaica”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Hello;
On behalf of my cousin(Donna Baron) myself (Lin Keagan) and John Kelly. I would like to thank you for such a great experience for our day at Dunn's Falls.
First of all; Our driver, Andrew (aka Dancer boy) was professional, personable and had extreme attention to detail. He was amazing with a flair for educating us on the history of the area and seeing to our individual needs. I had a very bad knee for which I was walking with a cane. He did not rush us, he was funny and had a sensetive and caring manner. It was obvious that he came from a very hard working family. The vehicle was air conditioned,clean and well maintained. I was blown away with his insight and the length that he went to for us to enjoy the day. It is difficult when choosing a tour company over the internet, as it is sight unseen so you take your chances. I am so glad that we chose Jaital. Fantastic service from pick up at our ship to drop off. I am so impressed with the service. I recommend to any one travelling to Jamaica to make Jaital their go to excursion & tour company. Exceptional!!!!!!! This is my fourth trip to Jamaica and I can safely say, this was my best trip yet.
We had such a stellar day that I forgot to mention that it rained that day so we decided not to do the tubing which Andrew more than made up for.
If you do anything in Jamaica book the Dunn's Falls/Tubing excursion, you will love it. Please know this, that the people here work as independent contractors, so don't make a fuss about tipping people. This is their living, it is how they keep a roof over their heads and food on their tables. They will go that extra mile for you.Travelling is a reward we give ourselves for working hard,we are able to make choices as to where we travel and the countries we wish to visit.Tipping is your way of showing respect.It is a two way street.
For Real!
Irie!!
Sincerely Lin K,Donna B & John K
from Richmond,BC, Canada

1 Thank Lin K
Bartlett
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip from Falmouth to Montego Bay”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We pre-booked transportation with Jaital in Falmouth Jamaica to take us to Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay. Our experience with Jaital was great! They were prompt, easy to find direction to locate them, and the vehicle was clean and maintained. It was a relief to exit all the hustle and bustle of the cruise port and have transportation already scheduled. They were also prompt on the return. I will definitely use them again.

2 Thank AndysMom2
North Fort Myers, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beach resort excursion”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Enjoyed the resort's amenities - clean, nice staff, great beach, fun waterpark, and free kayaks and paddleboats, etc. Lunch was ok - as were the drinks (a little weak, but we weren't there to get drunk...) We went as a 55+couple and had fun, but there were lots of families with young kids, as well as younger couples. There was an adult area and a family area - think most any age would find something to do.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Dawn C
DeBary, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“White Water Rafting with Great Customer Service: Very Safe”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I had the best experience with Jaital. I looked on Trip Advisor prior to booking any cruise excursion and was looking for great service and a great price. I found it all the Jaital. I walked off the cruise in Falmouth and noticed hundreds of people waiting to get on the cruise excursions. It looked like a mad house. I proceeded to the taxi section, where Jaital told me to proceed to and there I found our personal driver. I felt like I had my own personal tour guide. He did inform me that we were the only passengers on this cruise that booked this excursion. However, the van only held 6 so it would have only been two more people anyway. Derek our tour guide was so sweet. He took us around and stopped along the way to our destination. We had a great time white water rafting. One thing to remember is that you will have to tip two people, the driver and the raft guide. I did not mind since they both deserved it. You have to stop at the Juicy Beef Patty store if you like beef patties. We left all of our belongings in the van where it was locked with the driver.

Visited November 2013