“Wonderful Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Deep Back Yard
Fidge and Washer
Air Condition
Front & Rear exit Camera View
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

T W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I just returned from my trip to Jamaica (June 19-24). This was my first time not staying in a resort and I don't regret my choice one bit. I was in Jamaica in April and stayed at the Royalton and came back in June for my birthday. This time I wanted to stay some where a bit more intimate, quiet, and with more personal space for me and my companion.

The house was very clean, comfortable, and in a nice community. The pictures really show a true representation of how the house looks. The house had everything we needed, even pots to cook. The house is close to Falmouth and other attractions.
Monique was really prompt about replying to emails and calls with any questions or concerns before and during my trip. She was always professional through email or over the phone. Nicole, the property manager, was very nice and helpful during our entire stay.
If you have any questions or concerns while you're there, just give her a call.

The only recommendation for visitors is to rent a car or have a phone number for a reliable taxi that will pick you up from the house. The house is a 20 minute walk from the gate. We did the walk only once and caught a cab at the gate. Once we got into town, we got the number of two reliable taxis that would pick us up at any time from the house. I had a great time and a bonus for me was that my companion is from Jamaica so I had the opportunity to really see and experience Jamaica this time.
Thanks Monique for allowing us to stay at your home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
GA
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Winnipeg Manitoba
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Jamaica live in Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Older travelers
Management Response
2 Feb 2014
Norris your family is welcomed anytime and we look forward to having you again!
Alberta

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Management Response
9 May 2013
Thank you Kerry and we welcome you back any time! Our home is your home!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing