6,535 results
All reviews royalton white sands sports bar diamond club italian restaurant martini bar adult pool kids club family pool jerk chicken steak water slides montego bay time share vip breakfast entertainment team food was great ocean view
Reviewed 26 November 2017

We stayed at the Royalton White Sands for a week and we had a pretty good time. Our favorite part was the staff. Every single staff member was very welcoming and nice at all times. Special shout out to these following staff members that made our stay even better:

-Milton, one of the floor managers at the buffet. He was very sweet and always there to serve us at any given time we were there.
-Jeffery, fitness instructor. He gave us great workouts, especially great bootcamps! He is awesome. He clearly cares about what he does, and his programs will make you sore the next day! (In a good way!)
-Tyrone, beach manager. He was very respectful and every time we said hello he would chat with us and he made us feel very welcomed. He works on the beach every morning to make sure the area is clean for all the guests.
-Tasha, entertainment team. She was hilarious and made the games fun! We played a few and every time we had a blast with her.

Overall we had a great stay, the beds were very comfortable too. Even though it rained almost everyday (for a few hours), we still managed to have a good time. Food is alright, not all the restaurants were open, which was kind of a bummer, but other than that, pretty good spot to try!

Room Tip: The rooms that are facing back are more quiet than the ones that are facing the front.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank emgratts
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton White Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear emgratts,

Let me thank you for choosing to spend your vacation with us here at Royalton White Sands.

We are very pleased to know that you had an enjoyable vacation experience in which you thoroughly enjoyed our facilities, the amenities and very importantly, the service received from staff members. Thank you for pointing out that "We stayed at the Royalton White Sands for a week and we had a pretty good time. Our favorite part was the staff. Every single staff member was very welcoming and nice at all times".

Please do not let this wonderful experience at Royalton White Sands be your last. In fact, my team and I are already looking forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful vacation experience.

One Love!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I stayed at Royalton White Sand for a one week business trip, from the 19-24 Nov, 2017. I had power issues from the very first day, the situation worsen the next day with; Sewage issues, no air condition or elevator for two days including nights due to total power outage. I had difficulties preparing for my work because of these issues, I went to front desk after several unanswered calls. Mr. Christie (manager) assisted with changing my room fr. 319 to 545, I was grateful but still had too many challenges. this is unacceptable and I think that if problems were handled differently by management my stay would've been a better experience. I would like to be compensated in some way that I can have the experience I had anticipated there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear 360rohan,

Let me thank you for spending your working vacation at our resort.

We are very sorry to learn that your experience was not in keeping with your expectation which was due to a number of issues, including a lack of electricity. Please allow me to apologize for the inconveniences which you encountered. We are also assuring you that serious efforts have been put into correcting the issues and we thank you for your understanding.

My team and I do understand that even with the best apology, any negative perception which you may have about our resort will not disappear. However, it is our hope that sometime in the future you will return here when we will ensure that you have a fantastic vacation experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My first time there and i had a tremendous time,the atmosphere is warm and welcoming,the staff oh my excellent hospitality personnels,not to mention Siesha that works at the front desk thanks a mill for your services.

Xoxo will definitely be back

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shan D

Dear Shan D,

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your vacation here at Royalton White Sands and we are truly honoured to know that your first time at our resort resulted in you having a great experience.

It was our pleasure hosting and serving you and we do appreciate your kind comments for the service received from members of staff including Siesha at the Front Desk.

We thank you for indicating that you will be back and already my team and I are looking forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

It was a greeeeeaaatt experience I swear !! Planning on going back very soon and a big thanks to Siesha a beautiful soul at the front desk she ensured that my friends and I was ok thank you very much hun ❤

Great Staff
Excellent Food and Service
Keep up the good work

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharea W

Dear Sharea W,

The management and staff of Royalton White Sands take this opportunity to thank you for spending your vacation at our resort.

It is an amazing experience to learn from your review that your vacation experience was an awesome one. Your description of your vacation as "a greeeeeaaatt experience I swear !!" I truly appreciated and we thank you for indicating that you will be returning.

We are certainly looking forward to w elcoming you back for what will be another great vacation experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

During our 6 days stay in the ressort, the staff was awesome mostly our butlers Kamal and Hardley , also our cleaning crew Shanel. When it comes to the staff, the entertainment, the cleanliness and the food, there is no complaint whatsoever. Keep up with the good work guys. Just stay away from the travelsmart timeshare.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Petertosh S

Dear Petertosh S,

It is my pleasure to express thanks to you for spending your vacation at Royalton White Sands.

We are pleased to know that during your 6 days stay at the resort, the staff including your Butlers Kamal and Ardley as well as your Housekeeper Shanel were awesome in the service which they delivered. Thank you also for your kind words for the quality of our entertainment, cleanliness of our resort and the variety and quality of our food.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the soonest possible time.