“Just like home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Front outside wall 1st Bedroom
Garden View 8
Garden View 9
Local attraction - Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon
Views from Burwood Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sunshine2...
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Just like home!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great bungalow which met all of my needs. It was like being at home, seriously! Fresh mango's from a lovely garden which my husband and I strolled around every morning, while having coffee, just like I do at home! The community was peaceful, but active. A few people taking morning strolls to stay fit, and the hills were perfect for a great cardio stroll! Perfect location, as it is a much cooler side of the island!Local beach with WiFi, evening trips to the luminous lagoon, and some mouth water king fish fried up in the town! Thank you Carl, and Mr Uriah for the great accommodations

17 Aug 2017
Shondria
We are very happy that you both had an enjoyable stay at our bungalow and in Jamaica. Your description of StoneBrook Vista and Florence Hall provides a vivid picture of activities available to guests. Cornwall Estates endeavours to provide guests with 1. Safe 2. Clean 3. Comfortable and 4. Value for money accommodation. We are glad you both had "The real Jamaican experience" and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jamaica.
GloriaB23...
“Enjoyed Stay”
Reviewed 4 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is a very nice location. It would be much better if there was an air conditioner in the living room. Letting up the windows did not help. It was like a sauna and the mosquitos were fierce. The only cool place was the bedroom near the front of the house with an air conditioner. My suggestion is to add an air conditioner to the front room. The value was excellent. No problems. Very Secure. You have everything you need here. Thanks Carl for everything.

6 Jun 2017
Gloria, we are very glad that you and family enjoyed your stay at our bungalow. We have only provided a single air-conditioning unit in order to maintain our excellent value for money. We look forward to seeing you on your next vacation in Jamaica.
ruffgal1
Toronto, Canada
“Place to Be!”
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

To start the house was exactly like the pictures, very clean and very much like home. I loved the location, close access to the highway. A close drive to the beach and the falmouth market. I really enjoyed my stay. Only one bedroom had air conditioning, thankfully it was not that hot in November. The outdoor space was lovely. The security people were so friendly it was like talking to family! The manager was also very friendly and accommodating. Thank you for a wonderful place to lay my head. Anytime i come back to Jamaica this is the place to be!

Travelling group: Young Children
11 Dec 2016
We are very happy that Janice and family had an enjoyable stay at our bungalow. It is our objective to provide comfortable, clean, safe and reasonably-priced accommodation to our guests who wish to sample the "Real Jamaican Experience" by staying within a local gated-community. StoneBrook Vista provides easy road access to Falmouth, Montego Bay, Negril and Ocho Rios, major tourist centres on Jamaica's North Coast.
Yuniesh R
“Beautiful home!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This vacation home located right by the cruise ship port in Falmouth town is amazing. Not only do you feel same and secure in this gated community, you will feel well at home in Jamaica. My family and I had a great time staying in this bungalow, and I guarantee anyone the same enjoyment. The house is just as seen on the pictures. Location is great for travelers who like to explore the islands different parishes. I look forward to staying at this beautiful home in the near future. Thank you Carl smith for all your help, you make the process of renting this property extremely easy.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jul 2016
I am so happy that Yuniesh and his guests had a wonderful time at my bungalow and hope they had a comfortable journey home. I look forward to having stay at our bungalow again in the near future.
Bernard18...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 30 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

If you are looking for a "home away from home" vacation experience, then this property is excellent; the property manager was very attentive and responsive to requests.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet, secure, safe location
Liked least: Need a car to get to points of interest etc
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Jan 2016
We are very happy that our guests had a wonderful experience at our property and look forward to their return in the future. We welcome both local and overseas guests to our Real Jamaican experience.
Cassandra...
“A felt completely at home!”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Safe secure community. Clean comfortable, beautiful garden. This rental was exactly what I was looking for. Great deal for the money! The response from owner Carl was also prompt and efficient. Nice couple welcome my family and I at the bungolo. I would definitely stay at this rental again. Thanks for everything Mr. Carl Smith.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing