“Simply Fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property
Home Sweet Getaway...lounge chairs, lawn, flowers, lawn and driveway
Welcome to historic environs of Falmouth, Jamaica...I am your host Jason Stonebrook Vista, a gated community with 24hrs physical security...only approved persons allowed bey
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to historic environs of Falmouth, Jamaica...I am your host Jason
Rainbow beautified the sky after a light shower of rain...welcome to the tranquil Stonebrook Vista
Peaceful and quiet surroundings of Stonebrook Vista...a secure gated community, 24hrs security posts
Home Sweet Getaway...flowers and lawn nurturing very well
Home Sweet Getaway...veranda table and chairs for some quiet time drink or smoke
Jason and his wife Selina just chilling and having a smoke during their stay...thumb up my friends
Home Sweet Getaway...split a/c unit, insect screens on all external windows and doors
Home Sweet Getaway...rear of house, inside grills on external windows and doors
Home Sweet Getaway...lounge chairs may be positioned for a sunbath
Home Sweet Getaway...solar panel on roof, hot or cold water available day and night
Home Sweet Getaway...split a/c units mounted on wall, beautiful flowers nurtured by Mr. Green
Home Sweet Getaway...living, dinning and kitchen
Home Sweet Getaway...living room suit, dinning table, fridge, stove and convenient kitchen wears
Home Sweet Getaway...wall mounted fan, elegant wall clock, insect screen door
Home Sweet Getaway...50' TV, surround sound and music system
Home Sweet Getaway...dinning set furnished with dinner set wares
Home Sweet Getaway...dinning table and kitchen fully equipped with all the necessary comfort wares
Home Sweet Getaway...kitchen wares and appliances out of sight (kettle, bullet blender, toaster
Home Sweet Getaway...microwave, pressure cooker, rice cooker, deep fryer, coffee maker, fruit juicer
Home Sweet Getaway...washroom, washing machine, house cleaning tools, clothes baskets
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs, ceiling fan, ac
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs, ceiling fan, a/c
Home Sweet Getaway...bathroom, wall mounted hair dryer, mounted toothpaste and toothbrush holder
Home Sweet Getaway...back room has own private bathroom, ceiling fan, a/c
Home Sweet Getaway...back bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs
Home Sweet Getaway...back bathroom, mounted toothbrush, soap and toothpaste holders
Home Sweet Getaway...back bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chair, ceiling fan, a/c
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Tour62764...
“Simply Fabulous”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

First I must say I have visited Jamaica many times and stayed with family but this one is the best one I have ever stayed and loved every single min. This is an immaculate place, nicely furnished, with a roof terrace and pleasant balconies. As we entered the compound of the villa we were greeted by Elaine, which she was very attentive to all our needs.
The Owner Jason was pleasant and on call whenever we needed him. I will recommend anyone to stay at this villa and trust me you will never regret it.
This is a truly spectacular experience, and the setting is just wow. I am definitely going back!

Once again thank you Jason for your pleasant and wonderful hospitality, this home is truly a home away from home!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
3 Sep 2016
Thank you Antruwina for choosing my Home Sweet Getaway; it was my sincere pleasure to host you and yours. I consider myself a caregiver and apply this characteristics to hosting by challenging myself to foresee and be proactive to the needs of my guest; I aim to help create the most memorable experience for my guest. But I could not achieve this all by myself and acknowledge how fortunate I am to be associated with Elaine and Lionel; who are my first responders, they are a treasure and I appreciate them. Antruwina, I look forward to hosting you repeatedly, please have my best regards.
Faye W
“Ideal”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Home Sweet Getaway is the ideal home away from home place to stay while ènjoying the ambiance of Jamaica. It is very close to one ofJamaica's finest beaches (Burwood beach) and Glistening Water (the luminescent lagoon) This home away from home gave us security, peace and comfort which helped to make our vacation more memorable. A great big thank you to the owner and his staffs who were very caring and adaptive to our needs.

Date of stay: July 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and security
Liked least: The speed bumps along the street
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
13 Aug 2016
Kathleen was a wonderful guest, warm personality and very expressive, I was very happy to host her and family members. I look forward to hosting her repeatedly.
Sandra De...
“A Truly Beautiful & Comfortable Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in February 2016

A beautiful Home Away from Home.
The only place I really want to stay when I'm on vacation.
Everything you need right here in this clean spacious convenient house.
You get so comfortable , you'll find it hard to leave.
I loved my stay here & will stay every time.
Blessings 2 Jason the Owner!
Sandra Dee Powell

Date of stay: February 2016
Liked best: The Comfort
Liked least: The price could use a discount 4 returning visitors.:)
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
17 Jun 2016
I truly try to make my guest comfortable and it is even easier when my guest makes suggestions that help to enhance their stay. Thank you for your suggestions, I look forward to hosting you repeatedly.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Date of stay: April 2015
Travelling group: Young Children
15 Apr 2015
I sincerely thank the McGlashan family members for giving me the opportunity to host them, thank you very much for making it Home Sweet Getaway. I value each and every chance to help create fun filled, memorable vacation experience. The McGlashan family was a pleasure to host; the family was humble and self sufficient, throughout the stay I felt under utilized. The McGlashan was a wonderful guest and I look forward to being their repeat host; I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for making my Home Sweet Getaway your choice.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 5 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Date of stay: March 2015
Liked best: I like everything
Liked least: I like everything
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Apr 2015
Mr. Richard B, it was my sincere pleasure to host you; and to the extent that you attributed your memorable vacation to the stay at Home Sweet Getaway, I'm most humbled. I believe that true customer satisfaction stems from getting all the details right and overwhelm in the process; so by expressing your expectations early, you gave me the insight I needed to complete the job. Your feedback is well received and I look forward to being your repeat host. Best regards, Jason.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.