“If your looking for Fun, Quaint and Relaxing...”
other travellers have booked this property
Home Sweet Getaway...lounge chairs, lawn, flowers, lawn and driveway
Welcome to historic environs of Falmouth, Jamaica...I am your host Jason Introducing Jason and Kadine, your chief servants, assisted by Dawn and Mr. Green
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to historic environs of Falmouth, Jamaica...I am your host Jason
Stonebrook Vista, a gated community with 24hrs physical security...only approved persons allowed bey
Rainbow beautified the sky after a light shower of rain...welcome to the tranquil Stonebrook Vista
Peaceful and quiet surroundings of Stonebrook Vista...a secure gated community, 24hrs security posts
Home Sweet Getaway...flowers and lawn nurturing very well
Home Sweet Getaway...veranda table and chairs for some quiet time drink or smoke
Jason and his wife Selina just chilling and having a smoke during their stay...thumb up my friends
Home Sweet Getaway...split a/c unit, insect screens on all external windows and doors
Home Sweet Getaway...rear of house, inside grills on external windows and doors
Home Sweet Getaway...lounge chairs may be positioned for a sunbath
Home Sweet Getaway...solar panel on roof, hot or cold water available day and night
Home Sweet Getaway...split a/c units mounted on wall, beautiful flowers nurtured by Mr. Green
Home Sweet Getaway...living, dinning and kitchen
Home Sweet Getaway...living room suit, dinning table, fridge, stove and convenient kitchen wears
Home Sweet Getaway...wall mounted fan, elegant wall clock, insect screen door
Home Sweet Getaway...50' TV, surround sound and music system
Home Sweet Getaway...dinning set furnished with dinner set wares
Home Sweet Getaway...dinning table and kitchen fully equipped with all the necessary comfort wares
Home Sweet Getaway...kitchen wares and appliances out of sight (kettle, bullet blender, toaster
Home Sweet Getaway...microwave, pressure cooker, rice cooker, deep fryer, coffee maker, fruit juicer
Home Sweet Getaway...washroom, washing machine, house cleaning tools, clothes baskets
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs, ceiling fan, ac
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs, ceiling fan, a/c
Home Sweet Getaway...bathroom, wall mounted hair dryer, mounted toothpaste and toothbrush holder
Home Sweet Getaway...back room has own private bathroom, ceiling fan, a/c
Home Sweet Getaway...back bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs
Home Sweet Getaway...back bathroom, mounted toothbrush, soap and toothpaste holders
Home Sweet Getaway...back bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chair, ceiling fan, a/c
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cindy D
Cambridge, Canada
“If your looking for Fun, Quaint and Relaxing, then this is your Stay!”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I have travelled to Jamaica several times but always stayed at resorts. After reading all the great reviews of Falmouths Home Sweet Getaway we decided to rent this wonderful home for 9 days and experience Jamaicas Culture a different way. We were never disappointed and truly enjoyed our stay here. Home Sweet Getaway is in a secure community, quiet and convenient location. Close to Burwood Beach, Falmouth, Luminous Lagoon and more. This cute home was just like being home. Comfy beds, all your kitchen needs, air conditioning, washing machine and wifi. Jason (the Owner) is very friendly and checked in from time to time to make sure everything was perfect and always great. Any questions you might have were answered right away. I would highly recommend this home to anyone and would not hesitate staying at Home Sweet Getaway again. I am already thinking of when we can return. Thanks Jason for sharing your wonderful home with us. Likkle Muore Cindy

4 Sep 2017
Firstly, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve your vacation needs, it was my sincere pleasure to host you and yours. I am always passionate about hospitality and by extension, good customer service. On a personal level I love comfort and relaxation, more importantly, I want that for my guest; and in my quest nothing is too good for my guest in my effort to achieve those objectives. I embrace servitude when it comes to delivering customer satisfaction. So I thank you deeply for giving my Home Sweet Getaway a chance to serve your vacation needs. Hope to serve you repeatedly.
Best regards,
everald m
“As advertised, will not be disappointed.”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our stay at Jason rental property was quite refreshing after a long travel to the island. Everything that was advertised was as it was stated. The property had every accommodation that is needed. Truly a home away from home. I would recommend anyone to stay at Jason rental property.

18 Aug 2017
Everald...Thanks for making your choice my Home Sweet Getaway
It was my sincere pleasure to host you and yours. I don't take it for granted that reasonable guests are a common feature of home vacation rental, therefore I take pleasure in taking the time out to acknowledge good guests when business opportunities present the honor of serving them. So I truly thank you Everald for making your choice my Home Sweet Getaway. I look forward to hosting you repeatedly.
Best regards,
Sandra De...
“Perfect Home Sweet Getaway, I'M BACK AGAIN at my Home away from Home.”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got so comfortable in this house, I can't bear to stay elsewhere. I keep going back 2 HOME SWEET GETAWAY because it's such a convenient location & only a 5 minute drive from the Glorious Burwood Beach, Glistening Waters & Montego Bay Cruise Ship Port.
This already Elegant Home had some wonderful Home Improvements since my last visit.
The Beautiful Spacious Kitchen, has every appliance you can think of.
The Livingroom now has the latest SMART TV & State of the Art Entertainment System with Wifi.
The lush greens & flowers on the front lawn, with the Chaise Lounge Chairs are very inviting.
The Owner, Jason, made my vacation UNFORGETTABLE in his Luxurious Property.
Thanks Jason 4 all you did 2 make my stay so Great Again & Again.
Peace & Love,
Sandra Dee

2 Mar 2017
Hello Sandra,
I truly appreciate you taking the time out to give my Home Sweet Getaway such a positively warm feedback.
Sandra, it was my sincere pleasure to host you again and I'm encourage that you will continue to make Home Sweet Getaway your choice for vacation stays. My pledge to you and all my guests is to never halt in my efforts to continuously improve on the quality of my offerings. Paying particular attention to details, to include even the brand foam hand soap that I provide in the bathrooms; I labor on these decisions because I believe they also contribute to the comfort of your stay. I thank you again for your encouragement.
Best regards
Jason.
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

16 Oct 2016
Thank you Fay, I'm happy you enjoyed all the modern appliances as well as electronics, particularly the smart tv and companying fire stick. It was my sincere pleasure to host you and your friends and I look forward to hosting you again. Best regards
A TripAdvisor Member
“Simply Fabulous”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

First I must say I have visited Jamaica many times and stayed with family but this one is the best one I have ever stayed and loved every single min. This is an immaculate place, nicely furnished, with a roof terrace and pleasant balconies. As we entered the compound of the villa we were greeted by Elaine, which she was very attentive to all our needs.
The Owner Jason was pleasant and on call whenever we needed him. I will recommend anyone to stay at this villa and trust me you will never regret it.
This is a truly spectacular experience, and the setting is just wow. I am definitely going back!

Once again thank you Jason for your pleasant and wonderful hospitality, this home is truly a home away from home!!!

Travelling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Sep 2016
Thank you Antruwina for choosing my Home Sweet Getaway; it was my sincere pleasure to host you and yours. I consider myself a caregiver and apply this characteristics to hosting by challenging myself to foresee and be proactive to the needs of my guest; I aim to help create the most memorable experience for my guest. But I could not achieve this all by myself and acknowledge how fortunate I am to be associated with Elaine and Lionel; who are my first responders, they are a treasure and I appreciate them. Antruwina, I look forward to hosting you repeatedly, please have my best regards.
Faye W
“Ideal”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Home Sweet Getaway is the ideal home away from home place to stay while ènjoying the ambiance of Jamaica. It is very close to one ofJamaica's finest beaches (Burwood beach) and Glistening Water (the luminescent lagoon) This home away from home gave us security, peace and comfort which helped to make our vacation more memorable. A great big thank you to the owner and his staffs who were very caring and adaptive to our needs.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and security
Liked least: The speed bumps along the street
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
13 Aug 2016
Kathleen was a wonderful guest, warm personality and very expressive, I was very happy to host her and family members. I look forward to hosting her repeatedly.
Sandra De...
“A Truly Beautiful & Comfortable Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in February 2016

A beautiful Home Away from Home.
The only place I really want to stay when I'm on vacation.
Everything you need right here in this clean spacious convenient house.
You get so comfortable , you'll find it hard to leave.
I loved my stay here & will stay every time.
Blessings 2 Jason the Owner!
Sandra Dee Powell

Liked best: The Comfort
Liked least: The price could use a discount 4 returning visitors.:)
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Jun 2016
I truly try to make my guest comfortable and it is even easier when my guest makes suggestions that help to enhance their stay. Thank you for your suggestions, I look forward to hosting you repeatedly.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing