“Made me feel like family!”
Cool home in Trelawny
I am a caterer as well so these are some of my dishes.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cool home in Trelawny
I am a caterer as well so these are some of my dishes.
Living room
Kitchen
Queen size bedroom
More fresh food!
Mmmh! Have some traditional food!
Local boy at Burwood Beach
full size bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kim K
Memphis, Tennessee
“Made me feel like family!”
Reviewed 5 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I felt welcome and will return. The house was spotless and the owner treated me like a queen. Everything was brand new, the house, the bedding, and bathroom facilities. I enjoyed her cooking and was never under any stress. I believe this was better than the resort I stayed at up the road because it cost far less and the food was far better. Also, she made sure that my security was priority and we had a fun day taking in Mystic Mountain and The Beach. The only thing I wish was different was the length of time I stayed. She had already booked the room for the two weeks after me so I couldn't stay beyond my travel dates. She was very honorable and fair and so I understand the policies.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the feeling of home best
Liked least: Well, I'd say the heat before the rain but then a cool breeze came through and made it
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Nov 2015
Thanks Kim for saying that you enjoyed our home. We really appreciate your taking the time to say so. We strive to improve so if you think of anything later that we can improve upon, please let us know!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;