“Loved it!”

Ranked #7 of 55 Tours in Fajardo
Harrison, New Jersey
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My friend and I booked the scuba dive from sea ventures (in Fajardo), and was assigned as students to Tony . He is really great and professional, he motivates his all student to dive confidently and enjoy the most of it.
He made our trip memorable :). we loved him !!

Denver, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Busy boat, good crew”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The crew was good, but they crammed so many people on the boat that it took so long to get all the divers on and off. Decent swells made getting on and off difficult and by the time all divers in the "group" were ready to go, you'd wasted air.... Not that there was anything to see. Terrible visibility is not the shops fault however spending nearly $400 for cab fare from San Juan and two dives was not worth it. Again, the crew was really cool and helpful. Provided drinks and snacks. Would have done more if it wasn't so expensive. Also would have liked a little more personable experience.

Dallas, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent service and a fun dive trip”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Though the location was not the best diving I have ever done I terms of underwater beauty, it was still a great time. We had a mix of certified and non certified divers, I really liked the way the staff took special care of our new friends to the sport. Luis, Jay, and everyone was great. I read some review about them not setting up gear, well.. I simply asked for a little help and they were happy to oblige. Then once we were near the dive spot, they were more or less setting up and testing everyone. The took care of tank swaps for dive 2 and did great helping us get in and out. Luis was awesome at notifying and pointing out sea turtles, rays, eels, cool fish. Lots of beautiful fish to see, coral reefs were pretty good. Taxi service was arranged through Luquillo, 30 bucks round trip, and they were awesome too. We did fajardo as the Culebra dive was too choppy to go. Very safe and fun!

Visited June 2014
“Very professional and friendly staff - great experience.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Finished my open water certification with dive Puerto Rico. Staff were extremely friendly and highly professional. I couldn't say enough good things about this place. I'd highly recommend the shop to anyone and everyone, and I'd definitely come back the next time in Puerto Rico.

Sherwood Park, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dive June 6, 2014”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Captain Luis and Dive Master Alvin were very helpful! Alvin helped with the setup and changeover of the tanks. The four members of our group all felt that the crew was very good and helpful. The one point I would make is having Alvin stop two individuals that we nicknamed Toro and chainsaw from tearing up the reef. The one individual dragged his feet for ten minute time periods, literally leaving a path of destruction. As divers we have a responsibility of keeping our reefs healthy and the way we found it.

1 Thank eightYaYaprincesses