“Best Tour Hands Down!!”

Enchanted Island Eco Tours
Ranked #1 of 56 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Enchanted Island Eco Tours is the Original Outfitter of the Bioluminescent Lagoon Kayak Adventure! Since 1997 Trust in the Experience! Don't Settle for less than the Original!
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We completed the tour with My wife and I and our 2 children ages 10 and 7. The staff were so flexible and friendly with us all. They certainly knew their stuff and guided us though a smooth and enjoyable experience! It was so much fun. The prep was detailed and informative. Our group looked way more educated and ready for the tour than other groups we saw.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

All of our family members agree this is one of the events you have to go in your life!!! You must go there to get the incredible view.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The crew at Enchanted island Eco tours were great. They really prepared us for the trip to the Bio Bay. We were one of the earlier trip out and glad we were. At least some of the trip was in the daylight. It was definately easier going out than coming back. We have two kids 17 and 13 and my wife and I. It was out of our comfort zone but we are glad we did it and have great memories of the day. The Bay was outstanding to see. The guides were nice and made us feel safe.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

If you are visiting Puerto Rico then "BIOLUMINESCENT" is a must see attraction. Don't book with any other company and look for "Enchanted Island Eco Tours" and book your trip. Very professional, organized, trained experts and on top of all safety the whole time till reaching shore. Wonderful experience and totally unforgettable one. We really enjoyed the trip as a family even in-spite with no prior experience kayaking anywhere. Completely a new experience and maneuvering the kayak in total pitch dark was an amazing experience. Must see to enjoy!!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2014

My girlfriend and I hadn't planned out our PR trip and were unable to book a biobay tour reservation by the time we arrived. At the recommendation of several people, we ended up renting a car and driving to Fajardo in the hopes that we could catch on with one of the certified tours due to cancellations. It was a gamble, but it ended up paying off -- we were able to join one of Enchanted Island's groups and it was an amazing experience. My girlfriend said it was one of the most amazing experiences of her life.

It was challenging to man a two-person kayak in the dark but I think it made it all the more rewarding when we coasted out on the lagoon and got to see the bioluminescence. I would highly recommend this tour!