Every time we visit Puerto Rico we try to escape for at least one day to El Conquistador. We booked the room via the hotel website for $199 + Taxes and it included a $50 Credit to be used at hotel.
We had a Garden Room viewing the tennis court. Very nice. Unfortunetly the room was next to a staff room that during the night very loud carts where being moved which made it a challenge to sleep for an amour or so, But with the nice soft heavenly beds I felt KO.
The view from EL Conquistador to the Atlantic Sea is breath taking. Palomino is a gem. We order to bushwhacker and they where delicious.
Well until next year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo