I've been waiting on the lobby since 6:00 pm. My room is still not ready. Absolutely ridiculous. Terrible service. Stay elsewhere if you can.
Great looking property but tough to enjoy from the lobby. Waldorf and Astoria must be turning in their graves because of how their hotels have deteriorated in service.
I travel around the world and stay in top hotels, but a Hampton Inn would be much better than this.
I'm about ready to open my bag on the coffee table in front of me and go to sleep on their lobby sofa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo