We stayed at the Fajardo Inn for a quick dive weekend in PR and we were very satisfied. Ms. Sylvia Marie at the front desk helped us make our reservation and was extremely helpful the entire weekend. Although the package we purchased included an afternoon dive in addition to our morning dives, the Dive Center (Sea Ventures, also great), didn't have that on their schedule, so Sylvia made it right by booking us for a Bioluminescent Bay tour at no extra charge! Way to go!
The room was spacious, well equipped, and clean. The property is gorgeous. And the amenities were great ( full gym, two pools, beautiful gardens). We were obviously there during slow season (January) so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The only downside was that due to the slow season, the swim up bar was closed, so we had to improvise. No big deal.
In closing, we really enjoyed our stay at the Fajardo Inn and look forward to coming back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fajardo Inn offers clean and comfortable accommodations for business travelers, vacationers, and events, such as conferences, retreats and weddings. Also offered is a unique on-line honeymoon registry. Relax beside one of our pools, one with water bar, spa, beach, waterfall and slide. Dine at our Blue Iguana Mexican restaurant, or the elegant Star Fish Restaurant. Try our mini-putt, or one of many excursions, such as hiking El Yunque Rain Forest, kayaking, snorkeling or diving. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fajardo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fajardo Hotel Fajardo
- Fajardo Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Hotel Puerto Rico
- Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico
- The Fajardo Inn Puerto Rico