“Great family place!”
Review of The Fajardo Inn

The Fajardo Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Fajardo
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience. The staff is friendly, the price is right, and the rooms are clean. My kids loved the grounds and the pool. It was a great place to stay for doing adventures on this side of the island. We stayed at the Rincon Resort also. It was overpriced and staff was not as friendly. At Rincon we paid 600 dollars a night for 5 people compared to the 140 per night here.

Stayed: June 2014
There are newer reviews for The Fajardo Inn

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The resort itself is great with awesome pools and great restaurants. The rooms leave a little something to be desired with their slippery tile floors, scratchy low quality sheets, and lack of amenities like extra towels, hotel soaps, and bathmat. Stay here, but be prepared.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsRSaunders
Reviewed 3 July 2014

It's taken me a while to get to writing this review, but better late than never! I stayed at the Fajardo Inn for a week in February 2014, and it was great in every way. The room are enormous and spacious and clean and quiet, and the air conditioning in the room is great. The bed was comfortable and clean, and the linens were clean and fresh every day. The front desk staff were enormously helpful in terms of giving me tips for various activities I wanted to plan and in setting me up with reservations that I needed. The hotel has spacious grounds and a great pool. The restaurants on-site are reasonably priced, and the food is decent quality. The hotel is about a mile or so from the ferry to Culebra/Vieques, and it was easy to hop the ferry for a day trip from the hotel. There's a lot to do and see in the Fajardo area, so this hotel was a great launching-off base. I would recommend this hotel unreservedly. I didn't play mini-golf, but the course on the hotel grounds looked like it would have been fun! The hotel was very reasonably priced as well. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sha03
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a big property. Have a beautiful view and the staff is friendly. Our room was big, have a lot of space but the room didn't had refigerator or microwave. The TV was old too. A little bit too expensive for what you have.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessie R
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was surprised when I read the bad reviews of the is Hotel. I hesitated to reserve here, but did anyway. I found it very clean, cordial staff, and comfortable. The only thing I found surprising was that the beautiful pool closes at 8:00 PM which I consider very early. The bed was too soft for my taste, but nothing will be perfect! For the price, I thought it was a very nice hotel with nice restaurants too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Profesora2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed at the Fajardo Inn for 3 days. It was a pretty resort with a nice view of mountains. We enjoyed the swimming pools, the trees (with tropical fruits) and it was close to the ferry, which was convenient for us since we wanted to go to Culebra. Front desk ladies were friendly and accommodating. They have 2 restaurants on site. One has Mexican food and the other Puerto Rican food. The food was "okay" in both restaurants, the prices were decent, drinks were great. We enjoyed our stay overall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lovely53
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Hotel was ok..breakfast was good!! Room ok..but the hotel is breeding parrots behind the pool in dark cages..and sells them in front of the reception in a very small cage!! It was very sad to see the parrot alone in this small cage!!!! No go!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jean W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fajardo
The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
W Retreat & Spa Vieques
W Retreat & Spa Vieques
#3 of 6 in Isla de Vieques
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn
El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
Las Casitas Village, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to The Fajardo Inn? Share your experiences!