“Great way to spend your day!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
2 Passenger Mini Boat Snorkel Safari
Ranked #5 of 54 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Snorkeling adventure of a lifetime as you pilot your own 40 horse power inflatable MINI BOAT in an excursion across the uninhabited cays and stunning beaches off Fajardo, Puerto Rico's eastern coast!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great way to spend your day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The mini boats give you a quick way to get some snorkeling in, and time in the crystal clear Puerto Rico waters. We went last week, and the staff went out of their way to make sure we had a great trip! They ensure the group is safe, are very friendly, and really make an effort to ensure that everyone has fun!

Deltona, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I booked this tour as part of our 5 year anniversary celebration in hopes of doing something different and adventurous. We were definitely not disappointed! The guides were knowledgeable (spoke English and Spanish) and the amazing beauty we saw while boating out to the island and while snorkeling was just breath taking. We were sad when our time was up we could have stayed on the island forever! We also took the Culebra excursion and there were a few hiccups with that one that had NOTHING to do with "Kayaking Puerto Rico" (the transportation ferry was delayed bc of a faulty part they are a separate service that has no affiliation with "Kayaking Puerto Rico") yet they still gave everyone in our group a partial refund even though no one asked for one. That tells you alot about the company they are more focused on people having a good time and making life long memories than making a dollar. Would HIGHLY recommend them for ALL of your Puerto Rico Excursions

Dallas, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome time snorkeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My hubby and I took our teenage daughters snorkeling and had an awesome time. Instead of taking a ferry or plane to an island...I am glad we rented mini boats to go snorkeling! It added another level of adventure. Our tour guides were awesome as well!

Denver, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Kayaking and Mini Boat Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had a great experience with Kayaking Puerto Rico. Did both the Mini Boat and the Aquafari Culebra trips. The kids (ages 11 and 13) loved the mini boats...like a roller coaster thrill ride at times across the open water, but never felt dangerous. Great snorkeling off Icacos Cay, then the kids loved roaming the little island that was featured in Pirates of the Caribbean 4 before doing some more snorkeling. The cooler on our boat had lots of snacks, and the guides were friendly and safety conscious. Loved our experience!!!

Fairfax, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful experience with Mini Boat Adventures. We did the snorkeling and boat trip. One of my friends got sea sick and the guys took such great care of her!
If you are the sea sick kind do take some dramamine!!
Nico and Lucas we great, made us laugh, ensured we had a great adventure. Visiting the island of Penelope Cruz and Jonny Depp island was a highlight.
When I am back in PR I will absolutely do another outing with them! Enjoy your time with them. I am jealous you get to go!!