“Nice view, relax restaurant next to the Seven Seas beach”
Review of Costa Mia

Costa Mia
Ranked #44 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This restaurant is next to the Seven Seas Public Beach. You can go from El Conquistador Hotel, or 15 minutes from El Yunque Rain Forest. It has Arepas filled with Conch, Octopus, Crab or Chicken, one of the almost ready there, to eat immediately.

They have fish, and lots of things in the menu. A relax atmosphere, you can go in shorts, ample parking space.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This place has the best food and excellent service. We noticed a lot of locals eating there which means you can't go wrong. They have indoor seating, but also have tables set up across the street on Seven Seas beach. Portions were enough for two people. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stopped here on our way to Seven Seas beach. It was one of the few places we ate that I did NOT vet through trip advisor, and I wish I had. The good news is that we did get one of the three seats that are literally right on the water. The views are beautiful, except our table was also right behind a garbage can. The food was really just okay. We started off with some fried fish bites (can't recall what kind of fish - snapper maybe), and they were pretty good with the chipotle mayo-type sauce they give you. My husband had the bacon cheeseburger (yes, in PR -- what can I do?) and it was good. Fries were mediocre. I ordered the meal that had shredded crab in a red sauce, which was okay, but really salty and kind of strange, like it should have been eaten with bread or crackers or something. It came with the local rice/beans mixture, which was also decent and very salty. I then found two small pieces of metal in the rice. They were about the size of staples, but weren't staples. No clue what they were, and when I pointed it out to the server, the chef took away my plate and brought me another one (like 15 mins later, which was also AFTER my husband had finished his entire meal). I had it wrapped (ended up throwing it away), and the waiter came over and apologetically (or so I thought) offered us some flan. I accepted, assuming it would be on the house. It was clearly pre-made and small. It tasted decent, but not amazing or anything. Then the bill came. Not only did they CHARGE us for my staple meal AND the flan, but they had the audacity to add a 20% tip --- like, they WROTE IT IN. It was very odd. Someone later told me this is normal in PR, but I never had this happen at any other restaurant we ate at. Overall, this place was really disappointing, the food was just okay, and I wouldn't recommend going there UNLESS you want to chill out by the water and grab a beer or something.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We went to eat here because it was the only place open on a Tuesday near las croabas. I order queso frito it was not bad.
Arepa de pollo and rice and beans, the.arepa and the beans were extremely salty and my friend order monfongo it.was not that good and pricey. Food took forever to be served. I do not recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Stopped here to get lunch before the beach.. Staff was a little slow to help us so we ended up just getting drinks and fries.. Got 2 rounds before we got the fries. Ended up staying for a 3rd. LOL! The man that helped us was running the whole floor so we weren't upset. He was really nice too.. a lot of locals got drinks while we were there. Probably would be a good place to grab cold beers but mixed drinks were just okay.