“Yummy”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television
Portland
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

The selection of cakes, flan, bagels is wonderful- they serve breakfast. I understand that their coffee is delicious. the shop is beautifully clean and staffed by very friendly and helpful people.

Visited January 2014

Seattle, United States
“Good place for a reasonably priced breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great alternative to the bland and overpriced food at the restaurants at El Conquistador resort. Very clean. The pastries are out of this world.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Katryn123
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Breakfast; Better Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

My crew consisted of myself and 3 little girls (7-12). We stopped into Golden Sweet two mornings of our trip.

The first morning we had traditional breakfast fare. The girls devoured doughnuts and pastries. Their descriptions range from really good to tasty. The bite or two that I tried were cooked very well. Soft and fluffy doughnuts and flakey pastries. I enjoyed a Spanish omelette. All of the ingredients were fresh and pretty good. The cafe con leche was the star of my morning. I love the Puerto Rican specialty.

On our first visit, all of the locals were having sandwiches that looked great. Our second trip was to find out why. Wow! Forget the breakfast and go straight for the sandwiches! Fantastic.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great pancakes, coffee and price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stopped here on our way to a local marina. Ordered at the counter and did not have a long wait for our food. Lots of locals here, which is always a great sign. The pancakes were very good, eggs not so much, I would skip those. Reasonable price and convenient if you are heading to the ferry.

Visited November 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great food and great service, really clean also.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was vacationing in the island and went there to eat breakfast almost everyday. Loved the coffe, fresh oj, and the oatmeal was excelent. The service was fast and it was cheap.

• Visited October 2013